Did anyone get the Tracer skin?

The issue with certain players not receiving the 2020 Overwatch League Mosaic Spray or the Tracer Overwatch League Gray or White skins is currently being investigated by Blizzard. It appears this is currently affecting players on these platforms:

• PC Players who primarily play in the European region
  • PlayStation 4 players (worldwide)

For PC players, you may be able to work around this problem by attempting to log into the other two major regions and check for the skin, Asia and Americas, log into each region one at a time then log back into the European region to see if the items are unlocked/showing there.

For PlayStation 4 users, please try to unlink and relink your Blizzard Account from your PS4 account. This may work to correct any syncing issues with rewards earned through streaming promotions.

These steps may or may not work, so please provide a response if it did or did not work for you.

yes, and all I did was “watch” through the app on my phone almost the entire time.
I have “watch” in quotations because, you know, I don’t find it entertaining watching other people play.