Did anyone get any OWL rewards?

Seems we got update from their twitter “We’ve made significant progress and are rolling out earned incentives. Reminder, the Sojourn OWL skin won’t be available until Season 2, and only those who linked their battle.net account to YouTube ahead of the event will have qualified to receive these incentives.”

No idea. Because I haven’t been so fixated on the cosmetics in the game to even notice whether I got those or not.

You’ll get them eventually. Seriously the amount of stress people have over cosmetics in this game is absurd.

i think it’s because people have put a lot of time out of their days and nights for this, just for blizzard to keep delaying it without a true response on the matter, just saying random bs to keep players engaged.

6 Likes

I haven’t checked today, but I’m ready to be disappointed!

2 Likes

3 days post patch and I have only gotten the skins for up 9 hrs and none of the sprays or icons, even though I watched all the streams as well as the encores to ensure I would more than cover all the hours needed to get all the unlocks.

still nothing yaaaayyyyy

And still nothing. Idk if I should keep waiting or try to contact support :thinking:

I’ve contacted support, they say they’re unable to give us rewards directly and that we just have to wait for Youtube and Blizz to fix it.

1 Like

I finally earned all my rewards today! All I did was wait I guess.

It only took me 16 days :upside_down_face:

So far today I’ve gotten the 100 bonus tokens and a couple more sets of the skins. I’m still not at everything but we’re finally seeing some action :sunglasses:

Got everything expect kirko, junkerqueen and sojourn(sojourn will be given at s2)

Edit: got everything now. Waiting for sojourns in s2 now.

1 Like