Did anyone else find Mercy's old ult unfun?

Ever since her rework this forum has been filled with lots of complaints about the new Mercy. It is very clear that a lot of people who play Mercy do not like her new ult and how she is right now despite her being in a pretty good spot.

The big resurrects felt extremely satisfying for the team who had it (including the Mercy!), and it felt god awful for the team whose enemies got resurrected.

As a flex player who occasionally played Mercy before and after her rework, I have to say I much prefer her newer iteration. It’s far from perfect, but I think she’s in a pretty okay spot in terms of balance. This isn’t about her mediocre new ult, this is specifically about her old one.

So my question is: Did you like the giant resurrects? Was it fun for you that your enemy team got resurrected? Did you find it fun when your fallen comrades came back to life after you were almost team wiped?

Personally, I didn’t find it all that fun. Especially on maps like 2CP it was always a giant stalemate that could literally last minutes longer because of her ult.

1 Like

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Feedback Thread Continued] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018