Diamond Ranking Issue

Hey Support team. I’m usually not one to complain about ranking as I can usually tell what rank I deserve based on the previous games I’ve played. However, just recently after 5 wins and 3 losses, I ranked from Diamond 3 to Platinum 5. I believe this bug accidentally calculated my rank an entire division down at Platinum 3, then ranked me up two subdivisions to Platinum 5. I was wondering if there is any way to re-do this change as going from diamond to platinum is extremely disheartening and making me not want to play the game. If anyone else has had these problems feel free to reply so I know it’s not just me experiencing something like this.

1 Like

Assuming your win-loss ratio is positive, you might be experiencing the bug in which during a rerank, your initial rank is demoted five subdivisions before the adjustment takes place. There’s a ton of posts under my thread under Incorrect Rank Adjustment regarding players with those exact bugs if you’d like to read more about it. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. If you can, could you record your bugged rank adjustment, making sure that at some point in the video it shows your pre-adjustment rank, either from the queue menu or the career profile, and link that video to the thread? Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.