Devs: "We're making Brig an actual support"; People who love abusing OP characters: *riot*

I’m willing to test the new changes, but I can’t. I don’t have the game on PC, I only have the game on console.

Brig’s drawback is that she’s supposed to only be effective at close range, that’s why she has all the extra stuff.

1 Like

Heroes considered easy to play are controversial when they’re dominant. Bastion was similarly controversial and more recently junkrat. Pharah is controversial on console. It’s not limited to support cast.

1 Like

Thank you for being sensible.

DEVS: “WE’RE MAKING BRIG AN ACTUAL SUPPORT”

What… You do realize that that was the idea from the start and that they failed to get it right, just like they failed to get the game right…

Needlessly over-dramatic.

Unnecessary… dismissed.

1 Like

“Supports shouldnt be able to 1v1” go play an actual fps game if you have this mindset, this is not the game for you, this is a hero shooter, where supps/tanks exist. Supports should not be healbots that are not threats to dps. This goes for tanks and being meatbots and not threats to dps.

This nerf does nothing to fix the problems of brig, shes still going to be insanely annoying, CC is still going to be insanely strong, and continue getting strong, but now theyre bringing back the old problems of dive if brig actually does die.

Supps and tanks should be able to defend themselves reliably, not be a mercy, ana without hitting sleep dart, or moira.

Have you ever played this game at all?

I’m not being sarcastic in any way. I genuinely think you’ve just read some Youtube comments and that’s all you know about this game.

Flawed reasoning, also poorly explained. I never said they shouldn’t be a threat, however they shouldn’t be superior either (in terms of damage dealing potential), because if they are… what’s the point of picking a DPS? Might as well just play Support so you can both heal and have high DPS.

But this is exactly what the pros take advantage of, the fact that DPS can easily be replaced by Tanks and Supports, which should obviously change in order to keep the balance.

2 Likes

It’s true though…

I’ve seen you make the same comments on other posts. Don’t just randomly flame the game and developers for no reason, bud. If you hate the game so much, why are you here?

nobody cares about this trash hero Bri anymore; the quicker they nerf her, the better. If they make her a troll pick, i’d be happy.

Because I hate the game? If I liked the game I’d be playing it, same goes for you LOL

A bit excessive. Keep in mind there ARE people who genuinely enjoy playing this hero. People have said the same thing about Mercy. A LOT of people’s minds will probably change once these patches become live.

No possible way of telling.

1 Like

But I do play it, and I discuss what’s healthy and what’s not on the forums, BECAUSE I like playing it.

This is the general mindset of the typical Brig hater.

Childish.

Although it is harsh, I can see exactly where he’s coming from. The hero is a huge problem and made the game tilting beyond compare to anything else. The guy has a right to be critical, and he just wants to have fun again.

I like Brig personally. I think she has a cool kit, I like fighting against her and she’s waifulicious. I do think her shield bash combo has too much burst damage for a support though, and compared to other abilities in the game, it has too low a ratio of effort required to value output.

On the other hand, her new inability to shield bash through barriers seems excessive and while it’s too early to make any conclusions, I’m inclined to disagree with this nerf because I’m afraid she might lose too much of her potential as an off healer. Just my thoughts.

This comes with the inability to actually sustain healing vs. DPS. If healers were able to heal at the level that they could sustain a team, then I’d be all with you, however they require innate total value, and thus, you have supports that are more than just healers.