Devs: "We're making Brig an actual support"; People who love abusing OP characters: *riot*

Her damage and space-making make is what makes her so oppressive, and is what a lot of players’ contentions with the character are right now.

Yeah it’s like shooting fish in a barrel, get high ground and fire her down like dead weight. Oh wait, that would take skill and game sense, to fight at your proper range of effectiveness…Of course Soldier deserves to die if you are stupid enough to fight toe to toe with Brigitte!!

her damage outside of her combo (7 sec cooldown) is pretty low and melee ranged, and shes supposed to make space shes a tank/support hybrid

Her face-tanking was way too forgiving. and her combo is what made her so oppressive. Also the fact that there weren’t much options for counter-play once you had her on your tail. She’s a support that can fill the role of a main-tank?

Oh, great. Thanks! So… he’s not allowed to capture points, move the payload or contest objectives because God forbid you have perfect game sense and predicting skills to know when Brig (and the rest of her team) will be around to stun you and flail you to death.

mmmm i wouldnt say she can fill the role of main tank. Still has only 250 health, weakest shield in game thats only good for shielding herself, and less damage than any other main tank… but ok

If so, then Zen should get nerfed first.
Brig is op because little mistake can be made when playing her, not that she has insane damage potential.

You emphasized on aim, all the stun abilities needs at least your turn your screen to the right place. I can’t disagree that Shield Bash is the worst ability ever introduced in Overwatch. Its nerf can probably be justified because it was too reliable and didn’t allow counterplay, but whether it can or not, we shall see.

Zen’s damage makes up for the fact that he has no mobility, and very low healing output. You also have to be mechanically skilled to use him effectively.

Thank god you’ve made that edit about Zenyatta. I was essentially just using a copypasta haha.

I took the time to add an edit to my original post so people can stop bringing up this nonsense. I hope you don’t mind that I quoted you.

If people stand in her orb that is their issue

A heroes category is meaningless. They’re taking away half of Brigitte’s value and giving nothing back.

Not an issue. It’s flattering if anything.

She deserves it in order to be balanced and fair to play against.
She’s oppressive even for the pros so nobody can try to say that the lower ranks don’t want to ‘adapt’.

They should’ve looked at her self heal, barrier or rally. Her problem was her near invincibility against certain heroes.

I really don’t like Brig’s shield bash damage nerf, it’s really unnecessary. I would rather have her shield bash not stun or go through barriers. This makes me not want to play & learn her & go play & learn Tracer instead. I want to learn Moira also.

She’s supposed to be hard to kill, which is why she’s the only Support with a Shield, and armor on her base health.
She was specifically designed for this and the devs have stated this a few times; however, this doesn’t mean she should be oppressive against other heroes.

She’s still too dominant in too many situations. In my perspective, it was needed. Brigitte as a character is now more team-oriented and can no longer face-tank and do whatever the hell she wants without repercussions.

Like I previously said; if a hero doesn’t seem appealing to you, that’s completely okay… there’s still other 28 heroes to choose from.

I feel like she doesn’t need the extra armor that rally gives on herself, she already has that shield.

I know she is meant to be hard to kill but that is pretty much the only think she has going for her now. ‘Hard to kill’ is also literally invulnerability against certain heroes.

Brigitte’s self sustain is like Moira’s but Moira sacrifices her dps to heal herself, whereas Brigitte does not and she gets her own barrier.