Devs: "We're making Brig an actual support"; People who love abusing OP characters: *riot*

Its a misnomer that the main issue of Brig is her ability to 1 shot its OP for people below Plat, but in high plat/low diamond it becomes an issue of her armor flooding out forcing you to play heroes like Junkrat.

She really didn’t need this nerd, if they go through this they will need to buff either her support or tanking, since she isn’t very good at either and that pathetic .667 buff of inspire really doesn’t do anything

Alright he was only good on console for a month. On PC it was two weeks before the nerf back to f tier.

Learn what you’re talking about.

Learn about what he was only good on console for a month before he was patched.

While I do think a nerf was needed, I personally think giving her a 95% damage nerf to her shield bash was a bit overdone. She needs to be more of a support and less of a DPS/tank/support hybrid who can do whatever she wants.

I’ve never understood this:

Outside of her ULT (which should be strong considering it’s an ultimate), she can give 75 armor to one teammate at a time, if that happens to be the enemy you’re focusing… maybe go for the Brig first? And remember to play with your team.

1 Like

A squishie is easier to take down than a Brigitte. It’s a lot easier said than done than “just focus her so she can’t do anything LUL”.

1 Like

Moira is only damage and healing though. She has no utility. A LOT of people here consider Moira balanced or maybe even a bit in need of buffs.

Brig on the other hand could do everything except insane healing but her armor also reduces damage so we can’t forget that aspect.

1 Like

Uh, no, it’s…definitely a CC ability…

“Hack isn’t CC, it’s just a silencer for a little amount of time”.

1 Like

Sure. That’s why you’re supposed to play with your team and have a proper team fight. Just because another enemy is “easier to take down” doesn’t mean you should ignore Brig and let her do whatever she wants. This is the mistake I see a lot of people do in-game and the cause of a lot of lost games.

1 Like

Yeah, I totally get you.

Well I never really thought of that damage as a problem really, in my opinion they should either increase her inspire by a good bit, or make her have a little more health while keeping her inspire as it is either one would be buffing either part of her to allow her to have more of a role in game

1 Like

A character who can easily deal a burst damage of 155dmg by pressing two buttons is a problem. If they want to nerf her damage, make it up in making her an actual support by providing her with more healing. Her self-healing is fine, though, I’d leave that.

She’s honestly one of those characters that you have to be extremely precise when considering balancing.

1 Like

Alright i looked patch notes bastion was buffed Feb 28 on console. He was nerf one patch later on March 21 which was orias patch.

It happened before.
Remeber 80dps no piercing no 300 burst heal Nano Ana? Yeah back then she was considered OP just by having 80dps and a Rein’s power up star as an ult.

1 Like

If supports should’nt have to be able to 1v1 a dps then whats up with Moira and Zenyatta?

To me, i dont really had a problem with the bash. It was a small risk version of Charge but now its like a short range Sleep Dart without sleep effect. She can not even bash through barriers anymore so the damage nerf was unnessecary since what they wanted to reach (to not hard counter tanks) was successful but now what they intended to make (to counter Tracer) isnt successful. I prefer to lowering it to 25-30 damage but 5 is too low.

TL;DR: One of the two big nerfs is enough for the perfect balance but two of them is too much.

1. Cannot bash through barriers
  2. Bash damage from 50 to 5
1 Like

Really the problem is that Brig is too tanky and should not have a cc ability that does 50 damage on a like 6 second cool down. I think it needs to be nerfed to a cool down of like 10 seconds making so its not just a throw away ability so that if you miss it at the wrong time you wont get punished for it a lot, but it wont give you the mindset of winning a duel against any squishy character in the game.

i guess YOU need to adapt now ^^.

Is not like brig is dead or something, now she let room to be outplay by what she counter she will still be good against tracer because she denied the area where tracer can work and deal more heal now and still got armor so yeah.

When a Hero is broken and op this is what happend.