DEVS PLEASE RESPOND - Rein and Brig bug 180*

Developers - I’ve seen countless threads these past months about this bug, but haven’t seen a single RESPONSE on the matter. Can you please tell us SOMETHING? (Like why it happens, if you’re trying to fix it, if you’re even AWARE of it still being a problem, etc).

When a bunch of people post about the same bug, and I don’t see any dev replies it becomes a little disheartening. At the very least I want to know if you guys are aware of this bug.

For those who don’t know the bug - When playing Rein or Brig, theres time you may spontaneously (and instantly) turn 180*. This happens when pulling up shield, meleeing out of shield, (and worst of all) when you ult. Literally, you’ll hit Q as Rein and instantly turn 180*, ulting nothing. (Including a link at the end of this post.)

I’m sorry if this actually has been responded to. (This was claimed to be fixed awhile ago in patch notes) But I googled some battle.net threads and reddit posts, and out of 10-15 threads not one had a dev reply.

I understand you guys are busy. And I’ve never had a single complaint about the game the past 2 years. Love the game and I hate seeing it suffer from a bug. Me+countless people have raged from this :frowning:. It’d make me, and other people, feel at ease if this bug at least gets acknowledged as a problem still. But in the meantime I can’t play Rein, it happens enough to me for it to be gamebreaking half my games.

P.S. - Maybe it’s my luck, but this bug happens a lot more in PTR right now than live, for me.

bug rein 180 degré - YouTube @0:08

This is not my video, all credits to the respective player and User who uploaded.

3 Likes

Hey, I have kind of a megathread for this bug. If you have any videos or highlights with it after v1.29 please upload them (You can use gfycat.com or youtube.com ) and i will add them to the thread.

Added the youtube video to the collection.

1 Like