Devs please read this

I can’t have fun anymore. I have finally got into higher ranks on competitive and have constantly been put with teammates who are either not in my rank or throwers. Please figure this out. All of the characters I enjoy playing are constantly getting nerfed so they aren’t even viable picks on teams anymore (doomfist, genji, sojourn). I used to enjoy playing overwatch but today I won 4 out of 16 games because I am not placed with teams that can hold their own weight. I want to keep playing but the real issues like overpowered heroes (roadhog, mercy, solider) are not getting nerfed and poor matchmaking are making the experience beyond unenjoyable. Please oh my god please fix your game.

Nah they think the game is fine.

Best to exit and come back in a few months, save your sanity.

Roadhog is not OP and neither is soldier or mercy. Soldier and mercy are consistent.

Well, the first step they are going to do is make it so that each team has equally good/bad players per Role.

I.e. If one team gets a Gold Tank player on your Diamond games, then both teams get a Gold Tank.

Overwatch 2 developer blog: Matchmaker and competitive deep dive, part 1

Fixing game means going back to 6v6 really… Keep tanks this strong and there wont be any lack of tank players like it was in OW1.

1 Like