Devs: Nerf Falling!

In Overwatch, beat drop you

3 Likes

Bold of you to assume that giving you anxiety is not the overall point of Overwatch.

I snorted so hard I almost choked on my wine

2 Likes

Also “HAMMER DOWN” should have more implications if there is gravity. Other heroes might die from falling but Reinhardt could risk breaking the ground and falling through the map.

1 Like

I was ready to read a troll post but this thread is genuinely funny

10/10 I recommend a read

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that be buff falling since falling does 0 damage and you want it to kill players?

It would be but in order to suit this forum’s agenda of demanding nerfs I have also twisted and manipulated the narrative to fit my personal demands.

Nerf falling by buffing falling!

Now falling give you back HP.

1 Like

Oh goodness imagine Enchanted Pharah missing hover on the way down and seeing her armor explode off into the sunset.

Dying in style :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Pro tip: On the Paris map, if you’re Pharah or Mercy and you’re falling and missed the landing window, reduce fall damage by landing in the river.

Drowning is a good way to escape death from falling.

3 Likes

I know this is a satirical topic, but imagine if this actually went through.

Nearly every flanking route and high ground position reside next to cliffs.

1 Like

Nah this would be a nerf to falling by buffing Earth.

Down with no skill heroes like healers, tanks and dps. Time for the planet meta.

1 Like

Hammond pile drives and the mother Gaia responds appropriately. Here for it

1 Like

Nerf Gravity!

Zen chooses when he obeys it or not! It’s unfair that every hero can’t.

I won’t be happy until my games are filled with Orisas soaring through the sky!

2 Likes

Also don’t forget if there’s damage to falling now then the Earth’s gravity inexplicably increased. So instead of lame skins the next lunar event will truly be a lunar event.

“Meteor strike” will be a scarier voice line.

1 Like

Meteor strike will cause Doomfist to splatter into pieces upon impact; the shrapnel will decimate all nearby enemies.

1 Like

They should allow Fall damage options in custom games. So we can see all the hilarity it brings. :joy:

1 Like

Now this is something I fully support.

I’m sorry I mean… how dare you call for something logical on these forums. Disgusting.

1 Like