Devs: Look In To The Losing Streaks

I’m going to post these two topics again.

Both of these users have said that Blizzard has intentionally forced losses upon them with trolls/leavers/“bad players”/etc. Except it was clear as day that both players were quick to tilt and were, quite franky, unqualified to evaluate their teammates as “bad” teammates.

Let’s be honest here, you’re no different than them, no matter how many times you claim otherwise, and if anything, you’re even worse than those two above. You’ve insisted for 3 years between 2/3 different accounts that Blizzard has intentionally given you “the worst potato teammates ever” every single time you start “going on a hot streak”, and you’ll continue for two more years. (Actually, I’d rather you move on to a different game, because you’re clearly not mature enough to handle playing with other random people.)

I mean, hell, you’re even insisting that boosting an account via getting an actual better player than you isn’t possible. C’mon dude, you’re making it obvious that you have way too high an opinion of yourself.

3 Likes

Also, if I recall, despite all these claims, he’s never given any actual evidence(vods, etc) but has requested such from us.
Though, that is just from that of which I can recall.

3 Likes

If you have a fat losing streak it’s because you had a win streak you didn’t deserve beforehand. It’s the matchmakers way of telling you that your rank is too high.

1 Like

Has he? Must’ve of missed when he said that.
One would have to be at the pinnacle of a delusional state to truly believe that.

I could pull Zelda into mid plat with literally any hero with complete confidence and ease.

I could pull him to High Diamind/low Masters with Roadhog and/or Junkrat with out a struggle while any lower.

That’s a good point, actually. I’m a mid plat player and I literally couldn’t fall low enough to play with my bronze buddy who was at ~900 SR. I would have to start leaving games to get the -50 SR to achieve the required 1900 SR to group with him. I wasn’t prepared to do that so I never made it low enough.

1 Like
2 Likes

:rofl:
How delusional and utterly full denial can one dive into before they realize how big of a dolt they’ve been since the start.

1 Like

Oh yeah, also found him posting it on his Kapoof account.

2 Likes

lol, so there’s no 50/50 chance after all, thanks for clarifying this, it’s just a setup, oh waiiiit, isn’t this why this guy is complaining? So what is it, the guy complains about a setup, and you agree it’s a setup? He’s suddenly pairing up with people who don’t want to play as a team and are idiots? The best question would be, how do blizzard know people are idiots, oh wait, they have the reports in a nice automated spread sheet, wins too much, pair him with some of the guys reported for sabotage, OH YEAH! It looks like it’s how it works to me :smiley:

Why is there a limit to likes!

2 Likes

I used to be high plat, almost diamond by solo playing Ana & Zarya. Now I’m stuck between silver & bronze wishing I could just play DPS. Even for me, there’s some bs accounts down there.

1 Like

Sure bud, that’s exactly what is going on. You do you.

1 Like

I’d prefer it if they just did a win/loss/win/loss kind of deal instead of streaks.

1 Like

I’m trying to find answers man, because you know, blizzard wont give any… you know right? you’re not blind right? You know they wont read the forum, they wont provide answers, they won’t disclose anything that is going under the hood, maybe I’m right here, for all you know and ever will …

I’m a developer and can understand why these happens in matchmaking. There isn’t much more reason than you are inconsistent along with players your level. Only the top few players will always have more wins or climb back up consistently if they do get a lose streak. If it wasn’t a team game, you’d notice more consistent trend on your win lose ratio.

3 Likes

I’m a dev too, as a dev I know a thing or 2 about patterns, don’t you?

Looks like you have a lot to learn then. All the top players gave you answers above. Only the trash below feel they deserve a better trashcan. i’m mediocre and I know where I belong

1 Like

It’s impossible, with how many factors to consider. You might be playing with players that counter your hero pool. Play with people that only know bunker and you dive. Play with teams that just don’t mesh with you’re playstyle. As I mentioned above, its easier to see a consistent trend if its not a team game.

1 Like

I didn’t start this thread, I could be playing in silver for all I care, I suck at this game. I’m only looking for a fair game when I hop in OW. However, you look like you have a lot to learn, as a dev (not a game dev) I know it’s all about manipulating the user, profit and retention, and I know when something like this happens, that kind of pattern, it’s INTENTIONAL, you can say whatever you want, you can keep trying to sound smart and try to take the moral high ground all you want, there’s no secret

2 Likes

I’m not a game dev, but it is clear you are delusional. It seems you aren’t fit for multiplayer games as you just complain about everything not going your way in your other threads. I think its time for you to leave this game and just try single player games where you are designed to win rather than have someone to compete with. Its clear you don’t like losing and just want a free stomp.

1 Like