Comp Ladder Issue

I know, but i lets us know that they don’t care.

1 Like

A break from trains:

Why should they pander to just you?

Back to trains:

choo choo

I love trains and I wonder if Thomas the Tank is the next hero for us in Overwatch.

1 Like

I like to ride the F to Brooklyn.

Have you heard about the Hyperloop? The prototypes look just like trains, except they’ll be going at really high speed in a VACUUM! That’s insane!

but they aren’t trains

reported for lack of real trains

reported for reporting something still relevant to trains but not actually trains

1 Like

I was really trying to make a positive point here, comp needs a hard fix!

1 Like

Trainplay Sabotage

get wrecked like the Honey Creek Bridge rail disaster

You edited your OP from a pointless b*tching topic to whatever it is now

choo choo

It says “please read!”

1 Like

I absolutely agree with you. But trains are cool also.

1 Like

Ya know what a fun train related word is?

Caboose.

1 Like

I know. But the thing is this has been requested for AGES. some things might not ever be fixed- that’s the issue with multiplayer games. Not everyone will be happy, and some people will still complaining about supposed “fixing”.

To be fair, this thread is way less toxic than it could be. Plus its against the rules to call devs out explicitly. I know you want a fix, but I doubt your particular thread will catch their attention.

nothing gets this train enthusiast more than a nice caboose

1 Like

But… that would make sense.

You’re more likely to see the Flying Scotsman racing the Orient Express than you are to see this game not only balanced, but balanced around skill.

Umm…
I think I saw somebody fitting that description…

I might be dead after this
thank you for keeping the trains relevant

Hey all,

Seeing that this thread has gone off topic and has become nonconstructive, I’ll be closing it down. Please make sure to read our Code of Conduct prior to posting on the forums.

Thanks

1 Like