Dev's help please, It has given me Bronze 4 rank 3 times

I could not reply to similar bug reports to report my issue or reply to anything, so I went by the guidelines to post a new topic as instructed. I have had multiple issues since launch of OW2 but have just let them be I am similar to others by missing career profile data, and I did not receive certain amenities for grand fathered in players. 

My current concern however is the past 24 hours I have only lost 10 games and won 25 games in my tank role in competitive it has given me bronze 4 ranking times 3 at this point. I recorded and took photos it is also blatant in the career profile if I can have someone look at it . I normally create tickets but the system told me to ask for that help here in forums so here I am. Sorry to bug but can someone please help me tackle this so I can play with friends already ? That would be much appreciated.

1 Like

You’re not alone in experiencing this bug. You might be experiencing either the bug that prevents your rank from being adjusted or the bug in which during a rerank, your initial rank is demoted five subdivisions before the adjustment takes place. There’s tons of posts under my thread about players with those exact bugs if you’d like to read more about it. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.