Developer Update?

I feel small QOL changes will suffice:

1. Crouch quickly lets Pharah fall to the ground from the air.
  2. +25/50 armor to health pool.
  3. Shield decay during her Ultimate.
  4. Lucio Aura/ Brig Inspire healing extending to the skybox.
  5. Bigger splash radius to her rockets.

That last one is mostly a buff. One of these would work, IMO.

I wish they could give us the patch notes in advance.

None of these were QoL changes. Let alone “small QoL”

These were all buffs.

1 Like

You mean are all buffs?

I mean if you see it that way, sure. I’ll retract my “Small QoL” label. But, we could go real wild and suggest increased DPS or flying forever if you want to get into the super buff territory. :stuck_out_tongue:

Appreciate the response :heart: Thanks for letting us know, and for working hard to get something out to us this week. The updates are truly appreciated. :smiley:

1 Like

It is, hence why if you use it, you get banned.

3rd party Apps like Visor and Pursuit are not allowed, they’ve confirmed it twice over. Saying they’re not cheats goes against the current reality, because they are cheats, sorry.

1 Like

I think a better question would be where do you live that Sunday isn’t the first day of the week?

I’d give 250 HP for Pharah. She is just too dependent on Mercy as she is now, she’s just a huge floating turd that is easy to shoot down.

I’d give 50 armor for her. It feels wrong to counter her playing Tracer, she just feels too vulnerable.

1 Like

No characters? Blasphemy.

No characters that you can see… They’re stealth characters. They’ve trained hard at the School for Ninjas and Super Suave Swamis.

3 Likes

I don’t have the trust level to post videos, but insert: That video with the Japanese fishermen shouting encouragement. NEVER GIVE UP!!!

I’d be down for that. +50 armor would be huge.

Can you give us a hint on the Pharah changes?

I think many people were surprised that you want to change her, because her balance doesn’t seem too out of whack.

I guess it wouldn’t hurt to make Pharah/Mercy a little less oppressive in lower SR ranks and make Pharah a bit more viable in the highest ranks, and maybe make Pharah a little less map/Mercy dependent.
But I have no idea how you could do that - if the points above are the goal of your changes indeed.

I hope Doomfist is toned down. His one shots vs supports is insane now.

1 Like

Developer Update coming soon from Llama Fresh Farms Ltd. near Paraguay!

can I say how much appreciate this update? thanks Jeff!

Yes please ;-;
Trying to play Ana…but oh wait, is that an invisible “Boop”, Lucio boop, Doomfist punch, jumping Winston, a Moira orb, and a Widowmaker all coming at me?

From a farm? Must be so they can give us the freshest pile of $#@& possible.

“Another year of unaltered unexpanded Junkenstein, and more paywall skins! See y’all next year!”

What a shame. Jeff accidentally gave an actual ETA which means 90% of the forums will convert that into a promise and rage if it doesn’t show up tomorrow even despite his disclaimer. I’m calling it now.

5 Likes