🛰 Developer Update | Introducing Workshop | Overwatch (new Side topic - Ninja Arrows)

I’m not talking about rezzing from spawn, I’m saying that she had total cover from our team and could have still revived everyone without leaving it. She could always rez through walls. The only thing they removed was doing it from the spawn zone because it made 2 CP even more infuriating than it already is.

I see.
What map were you playing?

We are going to need a bigger boat!

Seriously, this is the biggest news for overwatch I’ve ever seen.

Just got out of work, desprately trying to learn this workshop mode lol
Thank you Devs for this!
I want to give Doomfist and Brig something really special

2:19

Going to busy learning it myself but first food and other stuff comes first.

But think gonna try making that Anubis build I planned so long ago.

(Should be simple enough to start.)

@Keith and Dan

If I ever meet you, I am buying you guys a beer. Cheers.

If I’m not a programmer, developer or whatever is applicable, but I have ideas, would someone be willing to work with me to make these ideas ready for testing?

Could we expect a Map Editor/Maker for the community in Overwatch at all in the close future or at all? :slight_smile: Being able to design maps and play on them could be awesome!

Two features I want:

1. Allow us to export/import code as either ecmascript or XML (or pick a language, I don’t care which - but these two would be easy for beginners). There must be some kind of underlying format or object structure you use on the backend to parse these things, so just give us a parseable representation of that.
  2. Allow us to set model sizes. I need an Orisa so large it can’t fit through the Kings Row arch :smiley:
1 Like

You called it lol

1 Like

i will make thanos, I WILL!

Melee primary Genji!

Nice devs, let the people do the work for us since we only recicle everything. 10/10

Added a new side topic Really fun gamemode - Invisible Archers - the true Ninja gamemode

Hollywood. They had a bunker next to point. Mercy could Rez from inside building, or even past the closed gate.

Proof that Jeff and ow team always got big plans prepared ahead.Awesome!

1 Like

I really like the idea.

I am a complete ignorant in game scripting but I look forward to take a peek and see if I can do something too.

I want to create a pure artillery character :star_struck:

1 Like

How do you access it? I can’t see the option in the settings tab.

Apparently, it’s only if you’re doing PTR. It’s not ready for primetime yet.