Describe Yourself In Comp

Tell us how you are in comp, like how you play, how others/you see you(-rself).
Summary of my playstyle:

I didn’t study for comp. :frowning:
-Stormhorizon

1 Like

I usually spam “I need help” until we start winning.

Edit: I have it hotkeyd for maximum spamming while playing

They don’t see me, since I don’t play comp anymore.

Or else when I played comp I can think about myself playin the russian roulette. Since comp is a awful experience.

Me in a nutshell:

7 Likes

I play brig, dub my name the Scandinavian cheek clapper and spam voice lines as I pummel my enemies into a dominatrix rage while tilting the enemy team beyond breaking point but they have no choice but to take the L I give them

I play bastion and be cute :slight_smile:

Yourself sucks at OW, he throws my games.

2 Likes

Non-existent. Gave up on it as soon as role queue came out and you could play real matches in quickplay.

“Bad”.

It always ends like this

so i quit playing competitive… for a bit. maybe next season…

I’m just a placement game Andy these days.

I’ll come in and rock out on some easy heroes for a few games then I’m done for the season. Of course I still put the effort in, I try to be as supportive of my team as I can be. I always prioritise my teammates over me as there’s no chance in hell that I’m going to be carrying teams by myself.

Quiet until something is needed to be said. But mostly nobody hears due to

1. everyone else in group chat
  2. to loud arguing amongst teammates

After game. Win or lose. I’m off to play again because, “it’s only a game. Why do you have to be mad?” -Zarya

I was the main-tank player that refuses to take Rein/“anchor”/“brawler”/“barrier” duty, and gets constant flack for it.

Don’t play comp any more.

Nonexistent. I dont play it anymore

Aw don’t say that, he’s really good actually :frowning:

1 Like

woa i accidently played 1 comp game just right now… didnt mean too either

had 19 blaster kills with mercy, thats a record for me actually

I start of in a neutral mood, then increasingly toxic as my nightly losing streak begins to pick up steam, then mostly apathetic when I remember that I’m older than roughly 99% of the people in my comp pool and I’m letting literal highschool freshmen get under my skin on a game that probably won’t even be online by this time next year.

Since i play much with widow and ashe i would say i play pretty much calm and collected because i have to aim pretty well in order to do good with them :blush:

I don’t care about my SR, so comp used to be always a win-win for me, if my team wins, yeah!!! :partying_face:, but if my team loses, well, the tryhard’s meltdown always made me laught :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :sweat_smile:.