Deranking endorsement rank

Today I hit endorsement rank 4, but about two games later I was informed that I had deranked back to 3. I don’t know if this is a bug or if there is some other reason for it. Kind of a bummer, though, since it took quite a while to get from 3 to 4. Any ideas?

1 Like

I heard if you leave games your Endo rank takes hits.

This has happened to me 3 times now. This last time I got 4 endorsements at the end of the game. Next game tried to startup but couldn’t find enough players so it went to menu. I went from endorsement 4 to 3.

I heard that, too, but I hadn’t left any games either, so I’m still wondering what happened.

Yeah, I don’t know. I leave games all the time but can’t say I notice anything. Probably just a bug.

you would be deranked if you don’t endorse other players as well, beside you getting the endorsement

That sounds completely ridiculous. I doubt that’s the case at all.

along leaving games and not endorsing others, doesn’t sound ridiculous to me…

Not everyone deserves Endorsements. You don’t just give them because you have them. You earn them.

yeah you earn them by playing as a good player, you also give them to those you think deserves them and those leaving the game will be down from leaving games as a good example, i got to 3 for disconnection the game had did on me… so i am now from 4 to 3… would that answer.

It just happened again. I haven’t been leaving games and I endorse others regularly. No idea what’s happening.

I almost always endorse, and I never leave games no matter how bad they are. I have gone from Rank 4 endorsement back to rank 3 and there is no indication of why. I have no idea why, but kind of irritating to gain something and lose it for unknown reasons.

2 Likes

Lemme just ask you both, but why does it even matter? For some mysterious ‘rewards’??? That do nothing to improve the game???

Partly. But also because it seems to be arbitrarily changing itself, and now I need to know.

i’ve been on endorse rank 4 to 3 within 2 times… i didn’t leave games and i endorse others if needed, but they need to endorse you as well… but really not sure if its a bug or not…

Happened to me a couple (4) times too, from level 4 to 3. I never leave games early and nearly every game I endorse others and recieve at least 1 endorsement myself. If there’s some sort of decay mechanic implemented I feel Blizz would need to inform us so we can keep better track of when exactly we would lose our level.

Happened to me yesterday. Backfilled 2 games in a row, almost at the end, waited until the finish > did quit > got deranked tho I had endorsements in those games > what the heck?