Deranking after winning in MASTERS

Hello,

Is anyone else deranking after winning 5 games?

My win rate is above 50%. I’ve won (now) 30+ games and it keeps deranking 2+ ranks after I win. I was supposed to be in GM5 now, but it keeps bringing me back to Masters 3. I even went on a 5 win streak no losses and it brought me back to where I started in masters 2. I won again, and here I am being promoted from masters 4 to masters 3.

Please fix this

3 Likes

A link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

im upping all the reports regarding not being able to rank up to see if they actually take a look at it

1 Like

Yes, it’s happening to me too. I was D3 and deranked all the way to P2!! Then after going 5-3, I deranked again to P4!! WTF is going on??

This seemed to start for me after yesterdays patch. Did you notice it before or after patch?

3 Likes

As far as I know this bug has existed since Season 2, but unfortunately I was only documenting Top 500 issues then. There’s tons of posts though if you’d like to go back and find them.

I have a similar issue. I was reranked to Master 2 and then played one game. After I played the game it reranked me, I didn’t even play 5 games. It reranked me to DIA 1. Ive been stuck in DIA 1 even on wins for 3 days now. Im definitely “glitched”.

1 Like

I just got deranked to silver 2 after 5 wins as support from gold 5

1 Like