Derank after season 4

Finished the season as Master 5 and got deranked to Diamond 1 when the season had ended. It used to be the case previously but Blizzard said they would get rid of this. Still got deranked regardless.

2 Likes

Same here, finished Master 5 deranked to Diamond 1 + I didn’t even get the diamond title I got deranked to LMAO

1 Like

I didn’t get any titles as well as the gold gun points. I’m just wondering if they’re aware of it and are gonna solve this…

I’m honestly worried they won’t cause many players last season who had comp reward problems still have not gotten their problem solved. It really sucks that they put zero care into issues like this and focus more on how many things they can put behind a paywall :confused:

It’s kinda funny. Cause my main got neither comp points nor the title, and my alt got the points but didn’t get the master challenger title. I literally stopped playing on my main cause I wanted the title crying

Same here! Finished plat 5 and got deranked to Gold 2 in Tank rank.

same thing happened to me. Peaked diamond, ended diamond 4 in season 4 but i got deranked to platinum this new season somehow. I also didnt even get the title for any rank

Bummer. Thought I’d finally get my GM Title.

Got Dropped from GM5 to M1.

sigh.

I thought rank decay didnt exist.

plus I was under the impression Rank adjustments were done from S3-S4 transition.

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.