Demotion error for silver five

I played a bunch of games with support and won all of them. I can’t remember if I was 7-1 or 7-0 for the games. But it glitched when it came to ranking. I was silver 5 at support and after winning so much I was curious about the change. But it changed the silver five to bronze five and then said I “ranked up” to bronze 1, which was actually a demotion. It did this for tank as well. It is weird that it downgrades my current rank so much and then “ranks up” to a lower rank! Please fix this!

Thank you for confirming this is still a problem. A lot of people have reported it, but I hadn’t seen it since the big fix, and I was starting to wonder if they’d fixed it. Glad to know it’s still going on so I don’t have to reinstall to find out for myself.

They haven’t addressed it yet, or even acknowledged it, despite there being at least 20 threads from as many people about it.

1 Like

Same thing is happening ot me at gold. Sitting at gold 5, win all my game, then at the rank up it shows me as silver 5 ranking up to silver 1. Here is the video I took finally catching it happening. I didn’t think to go to my career profile to show I was gold already, but here’s the it has me shown as silver when im gold and ranking me up which is actually lower. THIS IS THE 4TH TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME!

1 Like