Demon Hunter sombra skin

Was announced it would be available later in 2019 when you bought the virtual ticket. This PSA was brought to you by me.

19 Likes

This, can those who bought it stop crying, this was not hidden it was clear for all to read and pointed out MANY TIMES.

18 Likes

How dare they, when I was clearly stupid enough to not read the fineprints! The people who bought the ticket without reading would fall for the sketchiest contracts.

6 Likes

Still hurts. At least we getting 2 skins this year

i like how they added it to what’s new. just to rub it in my face

1 Like

wait what. What happened?

It was hilarious to see the forum 180 of people complaining the Sombra skin hadn’t been released to now, the people complaining the Sombra skin had been released lol

4 Likes

The Demon Hunter Sombra skin is the week 3 prize for Halloween Terror. We finally found out how it was going to be made available in 2019, as per the Blizzcon ticket last year, and now some people are mad about it.

1 Like

They should be happy it isn’t indeed locked behind a paywall of buying Diablo

People are crying about it?
All I see are people crying about people crying about it. lol

But yeah, I agree, the time for whining about this was a year ago, it’s old news now.

2 Likes

Oh, I’m super happy about that! I didn’t get it at Blizzcon and I’ve been waiting to see if I needed to buy Diablo or something. And now I know what I need to do.

The people who are mad are people who paid the $50 for a ticket last year and didn’t read the fine print that it would not be an exclusive skin indefinitely.

1 Like

oh is that true… i didn’t know. in that case. that’s awesome

1 Like

So, Illidan and Tyrande skin next year too? It makes no sense for it to be only Sombra.

Pretty sure since they “bought” the skin, they wanted everyone to at least pay 20 dollars to get it, not for free

Nope they are exclusive to the ticket, the Sombra one upset too many people so guess they changed it to pure exclusive this year

Last year’s mistake was to say it will be avaible later on, this year they don’t so there is nothing to prove they will release them

Since it does not say so in its fineprint. No, they won’t.

This humble gentleman works at Blizzard I see. How great!

No. I read the fineprint before I buy things.

I can’t get my money back for that ticket, but I’ll spread ‘joy and glory’ about such a great (nope) company. Worst wishes for developers.