Demon Hunter now a legacy skin

You can still find articles written about it being made available separately in 2019.

does anyone who didn’t buy a blizzcon ticket have the skin :thinking: no? then I am right. because I said you wouldn’t get the skin unless you got it then, and low and behold, nobody but blizzcon ticket holders have it.

that is a fact.

One of the best skins in n the game shelved just to please a bunch of petty bitter moaners. Crazy.
I got it when it was available on ptr for 1000 hee hee.

Person A: 2+2=5
Person B: No, it equals 4.
Teacher: accidentally makes a typo, putting the correct answer as 5 instead of 4. Since it was his mistake, rewards the people who answered 5 with credit anyway.
Person A: See? I got credit for picking 5. That’s a fact. Therefore 2+2=5.
Person B: :woman_facepalming:t6:

Blizzard factually said that it would be available separately in 2019 at a later date. There is no other reasonable interpretation
of their statement. You are not correct about the promise never being made just because they broke it.

Pretty sure they didn’t make a promise with a direct time frame for Symmetra.

To comment on the thread itself, I think asking for clarification is fair. I don’t think stating that Blizzard has lied is fair as they will not have lied until the 1st of January, 2020. They have the ability to move skins into the legacy category so they obviously have the ability to move them out.

that’s not how this works. they gave vague answers, not a definite “you will get this skin this way in 2019”

its not as black and white as you are trying to make it seem.

either way you all have changed your argument a thousand times any way first it was “it wll be put in standard lootboxes for credits later” then it was “it will be an event skin later” now its “it will be in for OWL tokens later”

You will pay for this skin, as ive always said, and quite frankly, I put my money on, it will be available in another blizzcon ticket, or you can buy old tickets, because that’s the only way to get the other blizzcon skins.

I haven’t changed my argument at all. Keep your posters straight.

I never said they said how it will be released. I said they WOULD be releasing it in 2019, with a promised announcement at a later date.

The in-game items for Overwatch, StarCraft II, and StarCraft: Remastered will also be available separately in 2019—further details will be announced at a later date.

“Will also be available separately in 2019”

That’s what it said. There is a singular reasonable interpretation. That it will be available separately in 2019.

That’s it.

Any other interpretation is wrong, regardless of Blizzard honoring it or not.

1 Like

People are not feeling ripped off because this skin is eventually becoming available for everyone. People are pissed that they won’t be able to feel superior to others with this skin. It’s disgusting.

If they never had announced that it would be available then all power to you, but it was the deal from the very beginning that it would eventually become available. You knew this, and you still spent your money. It’s your own fault you won’t be able to flaunt your “exclusivity” anymore. Don’t get all whiny about it now.

1 Like

Thats not right if that were true they would have SAID it was exclusive but release it later anyway so they can collect money twice

but this is the opposite. they claimed they would release it later. making some people not buy the virtual ticket because they would get the skin later.

this is just a jerk move… nothing else

That sucks really would like to get this skin eventually…
oh well.

It’s still 2019 so the skin can always come, right?

Yeah… if they officially state something… they have to back it up. It’d be no different for any other skin. We accept some skins are limited. But if they’re said to be made available… then they should be so. Double-talk is rather poor.

Sombra demon skin will probably just be added to 2019 virtual ticket.

which is a little… annoying but completely fair. Now if they’d just say something…