Demon Hunter now a legacy skin

Except, he was wrong, and so are you.

sure man, just like I was wrong about the lucio emote having to be paid for when it came to the game.

rest assured you will have to buy this skin like ive said. im not wrong at all.

Remember you all are the ones without a skin right now, so so far im right about everything.

I’m not talking about the Lucio emote-- I don’t follow you around so I have no idea what you’re talking about. Please stay on topic.

No one assumed the skin would be free. They assumed it would be available because they were told so.

No one made fun of people for buying the ticket and getting the skin during Blizzcon. They made fun of the people who whined about the prospect of it being made available later after they had bought it.

“you wanted to interpret something in a way that benefited you” -Justin, 2019

Don’t talk about yourself like that, bud. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I didn’t buy the skin, I think its trash

so youre wrong again.

that quote was specifically to people who said “the skin will be free in game later”

either way as ive said, you are the one who is without a skin right now.

honestly I really hope you don’t get it just for the condescending attitudes you’ve all had about it.

I hope the “way to obtain it” is through a purchase of past blizzcon tickets for the items they held.

Aw, you’re bitter. That’s funny.

why would I be bitter? I don’t care about the skin.

like I said, youre the one trying to convince yourself you’ve got something that still isn’t in your inventory.

im peachy either way, tho I don’t believe you will get it outside of a blizzcon ticket.

That’s not something I can answer. Why are you so bitter?

before I start let me say this: I personally dont like the skin. its “meh” at best and I wouldnt ever use it.

On topic:

I think Blizzard “originally” planned to release it to public in 2019, but when it was mentioned the backlash of ticket holders (who bought it for the skin w/o reading the info saying it would be made available in future) screamed “exclusivity” and it looks like blizzard caved to them.

While this is not good for anyone (company is now a liar as they backtracked on what they said months ago, the plaeyrs who WANT it are unable to get it, and the ppl who had ticket are rewarded for not reading the future availability terms…seriously read stuff and dont blindly buy stuff) nothing we players can do.

TL;DR theres better skins for her and not much we can do to change blizzards choice.

You aren’t right about what they said just because they went back on their word. That’s just a happy coincidence for you.

Blizzard.

I’m pretty confident the Sombra skin will still be made available. People are just jumping to conclusions. It’s not even June yet.

If I’m not mistaken the Oni Genji and Officer D.Va skins were legacy items too before they were added to the regular loot pool.

I mean it’s a digital piece of pixels. I think I’m the one laughing tbh.

New Years Eve for one hour and $50

1 Like

Sombra mains are so abused, the least the devs could do is give us this skin

Just sitting here waiting for Blizzard to start in with “season passes” that allow access to all dlc content for their future games… Only to turn around and have the “season pass” not actually grant access for anything and you have to buy dlc anyway after buying the season pass.

Let’s be honest, the Sombra skin is basically the same thing. Blizzard said it would be released for free at a later date you could get it early as part of the ticket… Then they change their minds and you had to buy it but now it’s too late.

Only a matter of time before they do it for content, can’t trust what they say anymore.

Source on the “free” part?

1 Like

They only said it would be separate from the ticket, nothing about free…

1 Like

I’m sorry, I misspoke. I meant to say it would be released for everyone else sometime in 2019 and not be an exclusive skin.

1 Like

Blizzard is going to have an absolute heck storm from me PERSONALLY if they don’t come through on their promise.

Normally I’d say Blizzcon anything is a total waste and the rewards never stack up, but Blizzcon 2018 was such a hilarious trainwreck that I sort of wish I had bought a ticket.