Demon Hunter now a legacy skin

The way blizzard has been, it wouldn’t surprise me if the 2019 release is just with a blizzcon ticket again. They get the full profit of getting people to buy a ticket who want the skin before its vaulted as well as not having to work on a new skin.

I mean you were already wasting your money when you paid 40$ for what most game companies do for free at there conventions .the skin was always just a bonus to make you forget how scummy of a deal the virtual ticket is.

Wouldn’t they had made more money if they just said it was a one time only skin?
If they lied, it’s to their disadvantage.

I’ve never seen people this hungry for a skin before though

1 Like

for real

Is it exclusive or not and why?

to be fair “limite time exclusive” doesn’t have a concrete meaning, you interpreted it the way you wanted to because you didn’t want to pay for it.

I told everyone this would never come back and if you didn’t get it with the blizz ticket it would be gone forever, and I was mocked and talked to like an idiot.

now you are all on your hands and knees begging because you wanted to interpret something in a way that benifited you, rather than guaranteed your product.

This is entirely on you all honestly. “limited time exclusive” can have different meanings, you chose the wrong one and boned yourselves.

3 Likes

its really not petty, they were mocked and made fun of for paying, because you thought it would be free, hes saying “I told you I wasn’t crazy” now. whats petty was mocking someone for being willing to pay for it.

1 Like

they didn’t. they clearly posted “limited time exclusive” the community was the one who took that, and said “oh that means it will come to the game later”

I told everyone it wouldn’t come back and that this interpretation was wrong, and I was talked down to like an idiot, now you are all out of luck, when you were told ahead of time.

1 Like

The in-game items for Overwatch, StarCraft II, and StarCraft: Remastered will also be available separately in 2019—further details will be announced at a later date.

Yeah that clearly says available separately in 2019.

No one ever said it would be free - and on top a Forum Moderator actually took time to post a graphic with a circle pointing to where it said it would be available later in 2019… now if someone “mocked” them for buying a Blizzcon ticket that’s another question, but to post the way the did as a thumb in the eye… that is petty in my book…

1 Like

so is every other skin if you buy the past blizzcon ticket :man_shrugging: youre going to have to buy this skin. that I can tell you for a fact.

Never argued otherwise. But that explicitly says separately available in 2019. So there is no reasonable interpretation of that phrase that says it will only be available in 2018 Blizzcon.

The contention on the forums is NOT about the price, it about the availability.

The people who bought it were never ripped off, just illiterate apparently.

Agreed.

There you go.

It wasn’t a mod it was WyomingMyst which is a player with special privileges.

However on Twitter a Blizzard Customer Support agent DID confirm that it was going to be made available in 2019 separately from Blizzcon.

1 Like

Thanks - its been a while …

1 Like

No problem. I had forgotten all these little details too until I made a large thread about it and researched to refresh my memory.

No. People only ‘mocked’ those that only brought the ticket for the skin (which was advertised as a timed exclusive) and complained about it being free down the line.

I believe it would be the first ever that concerned an advertisement that prompted an exchange to not take place. Usually there has to be some transaction or a contract entered into by both parties. The law would say you have no grounds to sue because you suffered no harm (you didn’t spend the money the exchange was offered at).

Me because you still spent money on digital pixels that don’t effect gameplay.