DELETE map ESPERANCA NOW!

He really left us without any explanation who is DORA. Is this a new map teaser? :thinking:

Yeah, to go across maps that are 250km or higher.

Not to go 40 meters down the road.

I actually read the title and the stupid map song popped in my head lol.

2 Likes

But Dorado is cool map tho

-edit-. never mind lol. yeah fff push mode. Bring back 2cp!

Man I absolutely love Push, it’s my favorite gamemode.

This is a mess. I thought this was about Dorado, but then the Push robot is mentioned? Does Dorado become a push map–is a dev leaking info?

Dora is the next hero after mauga.

2 Likes

Dora the explorer? What?

Esperanca omg i puke FR!

All the push maps suck, shame because push is a good mode

I actually think the latest push map is leagues above the rest. I like the dynamic between high ground and how the whole map is connected, but flanks still take a little bit longer.

I really enjoy this map

1 Like

2cp was worst. Push is current decent replacement of 2CP

It’s the best map in the game.

I think you’re contradicting yourself. If the map is complex then there must be strategic choices to make. An overly-simple map would yield fewer strategic options.

I love the new maps. Think they’re tons of fun with the multiple pathways and less chokepoints. Really enjoying them meself. :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

If this map get up I dodge it every day. It is a lost, but Atleast i am not waste my time on garbage.

Push makes 2cp look very very fun. At least people aorta grouped up for 2cp. Push its dps n tanks yelping and support fighting for their lives to get back to group

1 Like

Are you a BOT?? Why are your answer robotoc and no gramma or sense…

If this map get up I dodge it every day. It is a lost, but Atleast i am not waste my time on garbage.

Hello human. Feel excited for battlepass. Buy battlepass.