Definitive Mercy Poll

Is “I don’t care enough” an option?

Why would you come into this thread if you didn’t care?

If you didn’t care enough,you wouldn’t even vote? XD

1 Like

Because I can explain why I chose not to vote.

I was iffy on which but went with revert because I’d prefer a rework that moved Resurrect back on ultimate but even a “revert” would need some work.

Either way, I think Resurrect needs to be off E and either be the ultimate or be part of it. If Valkyrie is going to stay…well, I could see potential if it were reworked and refocused back to tempo ressing and fast mobility but it would take some pretty serious work and I don’t really trust Blizzard there.

Removing Resurrect all together is another possibility but honestly, with how heavily interwoven it is with her entire character and cosmetics, it’s difficult to see that as a real option. Also any replacement would be a complete unknown and again, I don’t really trust Blizzard with big changes.

3 Likes

I can explain why I chose my decision.

If you don’t care, why are you here? Saying ‘I don’t care’ doesn’t help at all.

And before you scream ‘Reeeeeee Hanqz you a hypocrite waaaaa’.

No.

Because I am answering the questions OP asked me, and actually sharing what I think. Me saying ‘I don’t think she needs to be buffed’ is far more constructive than ‘I don’t care’.

I don’t see you acting very civil towards my opinion. So what if I’m brief and what you’d call “unhelpful” with my rash and radical decision? At least I’m giving my view on an discussion.

Rework. Mass rez had its issues, and I can’t stand how Mercy is right now (specifically her ult and regular ability combo). I want an ult that feels like I’m really making a difference. Mass rez had that, Valkyrie does not. Give me something that has the same awesome feeling of mass rez, and get rid of rez as a regular ability. If that is a reworked mass rez, even better.

1 Like

‘I don’t care’ adds nothing to the discussion. If you really didn’t care, you wouldn’t have clicked on the thread. Don’t play dumb. No one needs to see you type ‘I don’t care’. You’re not special. If you don’t care, don’t respond.

1 Like

With the new “movement”, this is likely the case. Every single idea marketed as a hashtag rework mercy thing that I’ve seen has either involved mass ressurect or just something blatantly overpowered

2 Likes

I’m not playing dumb, I’m stating an opinion. Plus, “You’re not special?” Was I trying to make my self high and mighty? No I wasn’t. I was stating my view on a topic; that’s it. You’re making a big deal over why I stated my view. You’re crying over spilt milk; “You’re making a chicken out of a feather.” If you don’t like my comment, ignore it. No one needs to see you get angry over a small opinion.

Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m doing.

Some suggestions have also been weak or about balanced. They’re being used as hypotheticals for discussion, not promoted as sure fixes.

We’re deciding on what direction we’d like the devs to be moving in, the specifics can be hammered out in testing.

1 Like

Res took much more thinking (which is still not much) than most Ults, which are utterly brainless.

And it was rarely press Q to win. Give Mercy Grav or Trans, that would be much closer to a Q to win.

5 Likes

Mass resurrection was not “press Q to win”

It was “press Q to have a second chance at a fight, with a positional disadvantage”

7 Likes

Yeah I get what you’re getting at here.But nah.Valk is a lot more versatile,and you can choose what action is needed most at the moment,damagae,dmg boost,healz,stalling pl,getting your team thru a team fight.
Rez was basically,get out of fight,stop healing,wait for team to die,rezz.
Or a fast insta rezz for one or two teammates to keep a fight going.

Why does this exact poll need to be done to death? Its been made over and over again… Im not trying to be mean but like, whats the point when theres tons of the exact same poll

1 Like

I feel like they nerfed her healing for the purpose of preventing her from solo healing.

2 Likes

Especially when it’s gonna be inherently skewed

1 Like