Default Pfp = Toxic User

Is it just me or is the most toxic people on the forums have the default icon

1 Like

Because those are alt/smurf accounts. Ironic when people always complain on the forums here that smurfs are the most toxic ones because they don’t care about being muted/banned on their throwaway account.

1 Like

Either that or a Roadhog icon. I hate those people. All they do is complain about how their broken hero is finally balanced.

4 Likes

Funny cause u have a roadhog icon

1 Like

I saw a hog today in quick play. I think I’ll buy a lottery ticket with that kind of luck.

1 Like

MY picture isn’t default.
The forums just haven’t updated in like a year.

But I have been known to troll on occasion.

1 Like

My picture also isnt the default. It was one of the new Rammatra icons before the forums got updated so it displayed as the default, and they never updated/fixed it since then.

I set mine to some new icon in game around launch and it just never updated. It’s been like this since at least January, probably earlier.

I don’t think i’m particularly toxic but I’m definitely way more likely to interact with threads I disagree with

Pretty sure it’s because the forum is no longer synced with the game, so their in-game icon isn’t showing.

another problem that will take blizzard around 1-2 years to fix it.

I hear people with the season 30 comp icons are crazed Dva mains that can’t be reasoned with

1 Like

So…never. :eye::lips::eye:

1 Like