Debate: Does Reaper need hitscan?

For 3 seconds, with no regen, no dmg, just slow movement.

Compare that to other invincible things, wraith is kinda meh

I read your post. I’m responding to the title which posed a question. Maybe change the title if you don’t want a response to it?

Reaper has hitscan. I’m asking should he keep it or get projectiles.

You answered as if I asked the opposite

Reaper is already hitscan dude lol

Also @OP I think hitscan is needed. He has a large spread to forgive fast projectiles, but it makes aiming really wonky so he really doesn’t need it to change.

To refer to him as hitscan is kind’ve…oh what’s the word…atrocious? No that’s not that.

Shotgun heroes are different. You can’t group him on the same line as Soldier / McCree. That’s what people mean when they say go hitscan: Soldier / McCree / Widow. Including Reaper there is pretty dumb, regardless of what technicalities is brought up.

Projectiles would be stupid BUT smoke grenades would be cool if they provided utility and not damage because his damage is fine (minus the fact his spread is poop against armor).

Edit: I really need coffee.

1 Like

OP…

You were just outplayed by a Reaper at range, weren’t you?

1 Like

No I got bored and though of this at school.

Also

that’s a good one Aztec

2 Likes

In all fairness, those projectiles NEVER would have hit him. It is just unfair that Reaper is hit-scan. Practically a sniper.

Aztec did you slightly change your name or is this a different Aztec?

HOW MANY AZTECS ARE THERE.

I know, self deprecating humor at my expense is a service I provide.

Since reaper is a hero who excels in at extremely close range… rapidly loosing effectiveness at longer ranges…

changing him to projectile Would make almost zero difference… (unless fall off was removed in additon, but that still would have next to no impact due to spread)

Also why the 11?

ALSO REAPER WAS BUFFED ON PTR

Pics

git nae naed aztec…

1 Like

I thought this said “does reaper need a haircut” and I actually agreed.

1 Like

Different one.

Not at liberty to say.

Aztec wanna do no limits on the ptr

WHOS GONNA BE ON PTR AT 8PM PST pls hit me up

1 Like

Can’t. Different platforms.