Dear RichC 💖

For post 300 (depending if anyone posts before me) I would like to say that if richC leaves it will be extremely sad for the forums, however we must push away the toxicity ourselves, we don’t need to just follow a few people, we must fight back against negativity and toxicity.
For RichC!!

3 Likes

Indeed! We all play a role in this together and taking matters into our own hands to make a better future for these forums is key c:

3 Likes

Yikes! It is not a great sign for the game when several of the more well-known forum-goers and dedicated fans of the game (including its balance) are quitting it. Shame to see them quit, but things are a mess here (I’ve almost fully quit this game and moved back to Splatoon 2 myself) and it isn’t that much of a surprise. The only things that could really help now are that we have some new popular forum-goers who fill the void of positivity and well-structured feedback alongside the devs setting up better feedback cycles so that feedback can be actioned at a smoother rate and be closer to what we need.

BTW, this topic has sucked up almost all of my likes (yet to hit the cap, but never have had the warning pop up before). Shame that there is a like limit for when there are topics such as this that are truly deserving of so many likes.

Who’s this RichC guy? He sounds like a good dude. I’d like to team up with him one day.

Can I ask who is this man?
And please tell me what happend. ^^

RichC is one of the most frequent posters of the Overwatch Forums. He is also a Reinhardt main and is considered a high positive influence on this community. He has one of the highest post counts on the older forums.

There have been rumors that he may consider stop playing Overwatch. He currently however running a constructive thread in this other topic that address his problems about the game:

2 Likes

Was the OP rewritten? Because I swear that it is a different post altogether than when I first replied.

Thank you for telling me that.

1 Like

Hey what about me?

You’re right though. I should work harder at this, so I can be the beacon that we need.

We will all miss RichC. A spark and a symbol of hope will disappear when he is gone. May he return to us someday.

1 Like

I am hoping we will have more than just frequent and positive posters here soon. World of Warcraft just announced their list of newly selected MVP Community members for the revamped MVP Community program.

Now as you all know, I am a forum MVP but I am part of the Blizzard Customer Service and Tech Support group and I primarily post here in Overwatch as it is my primary game. I would like to see such a program for Overwatch one day, but they got to introduce it at the right timing so that anyone who becomes an MVP is not eaten alive by the community.

3 Likes

Funny thing is most youtubers are doing it for money. That will say and do anything to grab your attention for a view.

RichC just happens to be a above average positive person on the forums over the past 2 years.

3 Likes

But if you have a powerful PC with a 1080Ti GPU and a 4k 144hz display, it is also nice.

(PC Master Race, PC Master Race, PC Master Race, PC Master Race, PC Master Race)

Sorry Jelly, I just had to :rofl:

1 Like

No it’s fine, I get it :joy:

1 Like

That is truly awesome! Explains why you were so helpful to me with my laptop issue! You are amazing my friend!

Only one thing to say about that… (video will start at time index 5:09)

I was playing an epic Beethoven song when I clicked on this and it made it even more amazing xD :grin::+1:

1 Like

Epic in every sense of a word😂

1 Like

Bloodborne says - “hello, master, how does it feel? without me)))”

Just curious, what platform is RichC played (or plays) on?

Pretty sure PC c:

20 chars