Dear Jeff Kaplan

So close to Godwin’s Law in the OP. I applaud you.

6 Likes

« Yes, I paid so I have right to punish my 5 other teammates because I don’t want to swap when needed. Come on guys ! Let’s be selfish in a team based game! »

11 Likes

One tricks are what drove a lot of people I used to play with to other games, it just destroy’s teams before a game even starts. Sure, I get it, be able to always play what you want, but if you focus just one hero, whether or not you’re very skilled, you eventually start to screw teams over.

On the other side of things, Blizzard should have implemented a role queue long ago, I almost can’t stand the trolls anymore.

2 Likes

Please refrain from calling out developers, you might get your post taken down. I do agree that one-tricks can be an issue if they are stubborn though. Ultimately, the one-tricked heroes needs buffing really.

2 Likes

Using “blizzard”, “blue”, or employee names in subject line is against code of conduct.

1 Like

It’s fascism to decide how people play the game that they made and that people can decide not to buy?

2 Likes

One tricks wreck the games for others. You will struggle to get one to back your point.

1 Like

Jeff Kaplan isn’t the only developer for the game you know…

3 Likes

He’s the one everyone knows

You don’t have to play, no one is forcing you. It’s your fault if you paid for the game that is obviously not for you, and it’s too late for a refund. And since this is only an issue in Competitive, a competitive team game.

1 Like

Everyone paid so if you’re ruining their game they should have the right to report u for not willing to cooperate in a team based game.
Also by that logic you can be like, oh well I paid for this game so I can swear and do whatever I want.

i was going to give this a proper sarcastic response but i think defending one-tricks kind of speaks for itself

1 Like

A company doing what they want to do with their own product is actually not fascism, it’s called the free market. Unless you can convince the supreme court to consider one tricks a protected class, like African Americans are, they have the right not to serve you and remove you from the game.

2 Likes

I just find this part funny, as Blizzard is the one with full authority over their games, and you agree to that when you purchase it.

Also, just as a side note, might want to change the title. Not supposed to put Blizzard or dev names into it (the body is fine, however).

You really want to get silenced, don’t you

CALLOUTS

3 Likes

Enjoy your ban, and you will cry with your alt for why.:slight_smile:

Honestly, I didn’t wait that “one trick” controversy to play whatever the hell I want ( in the best way possible).

Selfishness is the #SpiritofOverwatch at this point.

Nah, I’ll still be playing if one tricks are banned or not. I’m not going to drop it just because you’re on a soapbox and it’s against your views. Just as bad as people trying to force a religion on you.