Dear every non-support player

If we already won a team fight and we are getting ticks on the objective, stop going for health packs and let me heal you so I can get ult charge.

Much appreciated!

28 Likes

They might be looking for the lamb sauce.

14 Likes

I was searching for an Snorlax from Pokémon Go on my IPhone. My bad dude!

1 Like

4 Likes

What do you mean? Every time I don’t get health packs my health regens magically on it’s own somehow.

5 Likes

Thank you for the advice.

you can never trust your supports on healing. That was a hard lesson to learn.

Same as you can’t trust tanks for protection and dps for kills

7 Likes

Honestly you can’t. This coming from a support.
“Hey low hp gengoo come here” (playing brig btw)
I throw a health pack and it hits the person behind the genji :slight_smile:
I literally have a voice line equipped just for this exact situation
“Precision Swedish engineering”

7 Likes

Dear Gordon -

I am trying to make a juicy steak for my SO. Can you help me? What is the best seasoning to use?

Um, no. Don’t tell me how to play.

Go ahead and lose more games than.

1 Like

Such a small thing that many people don’t notice is having the supports lose out on precious ult charge while while you go and take a mega.

Depends on the support player. If you don’t trust your supports by default, then that’s a “you” problem, not a problem with Supports in general.

It’s important that tanks don’t heal by themselves when it’s possible.

We were struggling and we lost a teamfight hard but our Dva came back to spawn and was on 40 HP.

I said wait let me switch and get ult charge off of you. I picked Moira, got out of spawn and got me a sweet 26% ultimate charge right out the gate.

This tbh
relying on a support to heal you when you need to be healed will almost certainly get you killed in this game.

Best to not tempt fate and get that healthpack.

Or even more painfully, waiting to be healed and watching your Moira throw out a fresh DPS orb and letting you die.

1 Like

And this is why we should have mass rez back.

As someone who comes from a long background of video games I can say I agree with you, I never try to rely on my teammates for help. I’d rather go to a health pack knowing I’m going to get healed rather than hope my teammate acknowledges me and heals me

This honest message puts a tear in my eyes. Bravo! Bravo!