Dear brig mains, Brig is more annoying than Tracer

As a Lucio main… No not in the slightest.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/67025567.jpg

3 Likes

just because a Hero is annoying doesnt mean the Hero needs a nerf

Brigi is annoying but she is fine and Tracer feels more annoying than Brigitte even Hanzo or Sombra are more Annoying as Brig.

My little hamster nose has a felling that OP is maybe a Tracer Main

1 Like

Brig has too high win rate across the board, she does too much, takes no brain or effort to play, and makes matches boring. She def needs balancing. Only people who object are the abusers who used her to boost their Sr.

4 Likes

First, I hope you don't play competitive as a one trick. One tricks are bad for the competitive environment.

I have no clue where you are finding these "plat tracers" that can 1v1 Brigittes. For reference, I have played Tracer at a high level since season 7. Her spread combined with Brigitte's shield bash distance mean she will never be getting as close as full damage at a safe range. At a safe distance, she will have to take multiple clips to destroy the shield, in which the Brigitte can safely move away.

So uh, no.
    Brigitte does not get outplayed by Tracer.

Brig doesn’t even counter tracer in masters and above

2 Likes

Tracer was super strong in the top 1%, basically just GM/Top 500 and pro play. Brigitte is strong everywhere and in order to make Tracer bad for the 1% she now is unplayable for the 99%.

The amount of armor she provides is broken.

1 Like

Spread is a thing. In addition to that Tracer’s gun does tickle damage to armor and Brigitte has a shield. But this is all irrelevant because

Brigitte doesn’t just counter Tracer by being really strong against her in a 1v1. Which she is, no matter how you look at it. Brigitte counters Tracer by making her whole team tanks and having strong burst heals on top of that. Even if the Tracer can survive against the Brigitte, they’re not going to be able to their job with all that armor in the way.

Brig has counters, has weaknesses, has ways to reliably beat her even if you don’t want to. She relies on her team to be strong and to get value, even if she can handle Tracer and Dive with her armor.

Tracer had no counters, her weakness was dependent on the skill of her player, and there was no way to reliably kill Tracer as she tore through your team. Even with the introduction of Brigitte, Tracer is still an incredibly strong DPS, and mobile enough to change targets depending on who has armor and who doesn’t.

2 Likes

Honestly, Brigitte is more of a Tracer deterent than a counter. Tracer has some of the highest mobility in the game so she never has to take an engagement with Brigitte. The trick is killing enemies that have her bodyguarding them

2 Likes

explain this.

HOW do you make brig skillful to coutner her?
as you coutner her by hard cc.

and for tracer specifically…it has to be instant cc. Mei’s style of cc is not a hard counter as she can get out of it easy enoguh.

as a support main i agree with this. TBH no cc should effect a shield tank like rein if it coems from the shields block area. (think like how mei’s MB1 doesnt go through shields, but works from behind/beside)

at most stuns should maybe deal extra bit of dmg to shields. (trade the stun efefct for bit of dmg increase)

also agree it could get made to 300 as she is a hybrid and not a dedicated tank.

this not so much behidn you on.
She is a durable support. she doesnt bring healing liek other supports. (she does but little uptime)
w/o her durability she would not be able to fight on front lines where she is designed to be.

good to know she doesnt :slight_smile: it may be more careful playing, but u can kill her even on mei and sombra, df.

again this is designed for her front lines design. she can heal/support team while slightly passively healign herself in combat.

and your post is now equal to the rest of these topics :confused:

she DOES need skill to use properly.

if u had no skill you would:
a) miss stun.
b) use healing/armor on wrong target
c) knockback enemy and save them when your team could of kileld them.
d) waste rally by popping it when you are 1.3 seconds from death.

1 Like

Tracer is that mosquito or fly that really gets on your nerves and Brig is more like that tree branch that keeps slapping you in the face. I dunno I think a face full of leaves is less annoying than a blood sucker that keeps harassing you.

1 Like

That doesn’t mean she isn’t good

1 Like

Accourding to Overbuff competitive stats:
Bronze she is 9th most picked hero
Silver she is 9th most picked again
Gold she is 10th most picked
Platinum she is 10th most picked again
Diamond she is 10th most picked again
Masters she is 7th most picked
Grand Masters she is 7th most picked

All of those with about a 50% win rate caping at 56% in diamond

If anyone is honestly curious about the stats.

That said I do agree with some of the sentiment that she might be too strong but using tracer as an example while disregarding everything else she is supposed to do is wrong. She is not meant to ONLY counter tracer.

She actually survives a headshot from Hanzo thanks to her armor.

A few months when people were clamoring for a tracer nerf they were claiming she was oneclipping people across all ranks lol

1 Like

Tracer’s pickrate is below 3% in masters and above…why do you think that is?

If Tracer becomes dominant and no one can counter her, don’t you dare say she doesn’t need a nerf of some form.

Well duh, she is not too hard to kill.
But boy is she a pain to do so.

That or I play too much tank and healer in the past couple of days and just see my dps ignore the Brig whacking my Ana in the backline so I have to turn back and beat her butt.

Actually part of that was the Hanzo rework and how easily he could jump away from the main dive tanks or even melt them if they screw up their defensive abilities due to Storm Arrow’s absurd damage at the time.