Dear Blizzard This is unacceptable

Dear Blizzard… and people in charge of OW.

I am severely ticked off… Ya know I can understand when a game crashes… I get that it happens now and then. That’s all good and stuff… But what I don’t understand is why I or anyone else gets freakin banned from a dang game when it wasn’t our fault… Especially when I or some other players didn’t rage quit… or Be abusive… because alot of that happens… Especially when someone gets kicked… by the dang game crashing… and they try to come back but cant because the game ended… or wasnt able to reload the dang game back up in time…

No you are blizzard… with the big B. You are a multi-billion company. Surly with all the people you have in your company… you can tell what the heck is a crash… and what is someone rage quitting or just up and leaving the game…

If you can go and read the darn chat logs and watch replays of people being rude and mean in chat… or even harassing someone, then you can figure out who is a leaver and who’s game crashed because of some system failure… which i might add… I still cant figure out… I have done all the stuff in the forum to try and get my game to stop crashing but it never fails… ever 2 or 3 dang days my game will crash… So I am fairly sure its not my pc or anything on it…

I am not saying that 100% that it is, because I am sure there might be something wrong… but its not visible… or even to your tech department that looked over the files I sent to them. so yea…

Blizzard… You can do better then this. Please use your resources to fix this… because I’ve read your forums… a lot of people have talked about this… I know i’ve send in quite a few complaints/reports about it…

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

Lol a quick and easy reply

Which is why I suggest Blizzard get get to work on this and fix it… Because I know… that I dont leave games like that… I dont know about others and I would imagine unless people just do it out of spite, others dont either… I do know that some do. I’ve seen it in comp. But people i’ve played with havent…

This can be checked and verified.

No this can’t be checked:

https://wiki.sonic.net/images/5/55/Unplug-power.gif.pagespeed.ce.br4BBbXRoN.gif

I understand if you did not intend to leave, but besides deterring players from dishonestly disconnecting themselves, if you crash or disconnect, you must stop playing Competitive until your issue is corrected.

I am pretty sure it can be. Each time the game crashes there is a crash report. It wont have the same report as when you actually have a game crash. It will say loss of Internet connection or it will either say that there is some other issue that cause the game to crash.

I am happy that you are trying to stick up for them in their error, but this doesn’t solve the problem at hand. Whether they just think that everyone is a drop or not. It needs to be fixed.

It is more than capable of generating Blizzard Error Codes by sabotaging my system. Sorry but it can be exploited.

Players like myself or Blizzard Support Agents can help resolve your specific crash or disconnection issues. If you can specify what your errors are, then we can help you. If you wish to debate the rules of the Competitive Leaver System, please do so in the Competitive Discussion forum.