Dear Blizzard team

In the last 3 days i had an issue (more than usual) where im searching for a ranked game and as soon as i got it im stuck in the main menu where it tells me to rejoin but i cant. I can type in matchchat and go into gallery tho. This happend to me like 5 times in the past few days, so im banned for 8 hours now and lost roundabout 300sr. Ive checked my inet connection which is working properly without any drops, restarted computer and deleted the ow cache file. Pls help me and undo my ban, i wouldnt complain about getting the sr back too…

Are you also including the WinMTR I mentioned in the Bug Report forum?

They won’t handle any bans/account actions on the forum, and you have to use the ticket system. Overwatch 2 - Blizzard Support

same thing is happening to me, in the last few days it’s been especially bad for some reason. I’m on a 1 hour suspension from arcade comp and a 1 hour suspension from normal comp. this seems to happen only in competitive gamemodes for some odd reason.

To many people right now, but blizz still doesnt do anything. This bug has been known for several seasons now

And then they are just sending u from forum to support and back. Srly just get me ubanned and give me my 300 sr back pls