Dear Blizz ... Mystery Heroes again

See, most of the people that play this mode do so to get away from people like you. Most people try to win and want to but hardcore elitist like you go in expecting WAY to much from the people in this mode. We’re all just chill and what not.

Also good lord, I had a hard time reading your post. I think a high school English teacher would tell you to redo that.

1 Like

It amazes me how many people can’t have fun doing something unless they’re winning.

The luck goes around and comes around in Mystery Heros… if you can’t have fun unless you win, or if you can’t find enjoyment in making the best of a bad situation and still trying your best, then Mystery Heros is something you should avoid.

To you it’s ‘I’m bashing my head against a brick wall’. To me it’s ‘What can I try here to make this situation better’.

It’s the difference between being someone who gives up because you can’t win or being someone who makes the best of a bad situation.

Leaving MH because you’re losing is as childish as it gets.

1 Like

I just want the loot boxes and you only get those for wins. I’m not sticking around for a stomp.

The mode would be more balanced if there was a limit, like 2 - 3 of the same hero/role in each team.

I dont mind losing if there isca chance of winning but with hero stacking some games the enemy team gets comp that make it imposdible to win, where there is 0 chance of winning then it us no fun, it is like if you got a team together and played a pro overwatch team there is 0 chance of winning so how would that be fun, it is just a waste of time

Bliz doesnt want mystery heros to work, because that would be a role select mode. They are strongly against a role select mode, so should mystery heros be fixed people would like it more than comp and start playing that instead. Therefore, do not hold your breath, all arcade modes are trash for a reason, they want you to play comp.