DDOS In ps4 middle east servers

Yo everyone! My friend of friend told my friend with video evidence (roughly) that DDOS Is real and it is hitting middle east servers recently/lately (i was whole month off doing exams so i dont know when it happened or how). And it is similar to the nuke korean servers expirenced it back few years ago.

To anyone who doesnt know what DDOS:

Denial of service attack is an attack that is done by sending massive amount of data the server doesnt need to overflow the server and essentially get it shutdown or at least make the server walk with three walking cranes and 5 years old old generation fan.

While i know ddos attack is real and it is happening every single day around the world, i never thought the psn ow servers get ddos-ed by some freak who only wants to ruin everyone with smurfing and increasing the ping to the point of shutting down one of players.

An arabic youtuber (M7MDEdits) made a video about him encountering the ddos.

Please, dont say this is some pc gamer who play with ps4 controler because, i know those IDs, i fought against them and… I lost miserably to them.

I will link the video though, i honesly cant translate the video due to me getting little to no time using my stuff anymore

Now, did anyone from xbox middle east encountered the same prob? Because i have been getting my matches matched with those vile disgusting cheaters who only cares about winning and that is one way to forcefully suspend someone from playing the game due to (internet disconnection/idle for too long/leave on purpose).

I hope you all have great day and i hope my post get noticed by wonderful of overwatch team!

Take care!

Edit: i for some reason cant put the video…oh well.

The name of youtuber is mentioned above. His encounter with those ddos witches is latest video