Day 43: Summoning Hero 32, Pls help and join me! 😈 WE DID IT!

The last person who did one of these every day things, they got banned

And how do i do that? :crazy_face:

Like i create a new post and link my previous post in it oooor how? :open_mouth: Welp.

Welcome to our circles! :slight_smile: :upside_down_face:

Yeah i know and it’s sad but i heard rumors that there might be chance that we’ll get hero 32 in February.

Woow really? Sheeet we must find a way to accomplish our goal! :confounded: :persevere: :woozy_face: :scream_cat:

Just keep updating this one

By just changing the title? I mean then the post itself won’t come up on the top :frowning:

No, by adding to it daily.

Literally just post some emojis like:

Day 2 of praying for Mauga

:fire: :wine_glass: :fire:

Oops, I accidentally summoned Relinquish.

3 Likes

Just update this one. I bet mods will appriciate it.

As for now I will even settle for prophet that will predict when we get 32. Fingers crossed for Echo as Support.

1 Like

Ooh Echo… our goddess… show yourself to us… show us your power creep
:candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle:

2 Likes

Bro if you want it, i can help you to keep this post alive! :grin: :grin:
Let’s say that we will just response to each other’s comment with a “Day2” or “Day3”. What do you say? :grin:

1 Like

A dedicated Soldier as i see! :grin: :grin: Thanks for the great help! Together we will manage to accomplish the mission!
Let’s go “Day2”!

1 Like

pls echo i cant wait anymore :frowning:

1 Like

Day 3 CAptain! But there is still no sign of Echo or any other hero 32 :frowning: Gotta keep searching…

2 Likes

DAy 3 indeed commander! Or should i call you the Vice-Captain instead? :smiley:

If you are starting to lose hope, you gotta ask my friend, Lucio’s opinion over here:

Don’t GIVE UP! WE CAN STILL WIN THIS!

2 Likes

You have 0 quartz. Buy some quartz

2 Likes

Day 3 trying to summon our omnic support goddess! :pray:

3 Likes

I’m sure she had enough from sleeping on that train. :open_mouth:
I just want to… you know… Say hi to the monkey for Mccre as Echo in game… :smiley:

1 Like

Oh Jeff please let thy see the 32nd hero!
\(^ω^)/ \ (^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \ (^ω^)/

May the queen rise, or the Echo sound,
may the mechs be charged, or baptiste retrieve his friend.

2 Likes

Day 4. to my ship diary:
"…We ran out of the hype since October of 2018… But Echo is still nowhere to be found… I don’t know for how long can i stay hyped for heroes if we have to wait 2-3 YEARS for them… At least we should get finally JunkerQueen…They announced her like almost 3 years ago… Gotta stay with this game, it’s fun… Just a little bit longer… Jeff please help…

3 Likes

Support mains will never give up! :wink:
No matter how much nerfs we will receive, we stand tall and gonna do everything to heal our team!
(And if we run out of patience we can always just blame the DPS as the average support main… :rofl: )

#PraiseToJeff
It’s time to release echo

2 Likes

Amen brother!

Summon with us! :smiling_imp:

\(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/ \(^ω^)/

1 Like