Dark Era of Overwatch

If you haven’t noticed it already this game has been moving from the casual route for some time now. The game will lose players as every competitive game does. Casuals come and go that’s not really new.

1 Like

Nevertheless the focus shouldn’t be based around OWL at all, but I am all out of juice for suggestions.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a dev team more afraid of criticism in my 25+ years of gaming. It’s just sad that they ignore massive issues and bugs/glitches/exploits that have been a problem since the beta.

If this trend continues I’m likely done with Blizzard/Activision going forward. Changes need to be made on so many levels, not just in the game.

9 Likes

Have you seen how this community acts when’s character gets nerfed/reworked?

1 Like

They generally ‘act’ appropriately.

3 Likes

Or that the OP was breaking the rules.

The game is at its most balanced that it has ever been in.
ALSO

Hun, when a character is slaughtered and they don’t answer for over a year, there’s a reason to be upset.

6 Likes

Even so it doesn’t change the fact about the situation. I don’t know why it has to come to this and it’s not very professional, but I am fine with the fate.

1 Like

And you are insulting me, and you just typed down a swear word. Please, watch your mouth.

They can do what they want. I can understand what you mean, but it’s to what I think will happen.

1 Like

Aida is right though the insult isn’t necessary when you can choose another word for it. Keep it calm please.

1 Like

Thank you very much.

1 Like

omegalul how much did they pay you to say that

6 Likes

Dva mains went wild over the justifiable DM nerf lmao.

They made her better and people were crying

Please do t be talking about Mercy. Please don’t be talking about her. Cause if so…

Lmaoooooooo

She was the most powerful hero in the game and she gets nerfed a few times and you call it slaughtered?
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I didn’t get paid to say it. It’s what I believe.

Nothing proves the point better.
Not allowed to criticize. Can’t accuse people of anything. Can’t call out the BS report system. It’s like a freakin’ dictatorship.

2 Likes

You’re painting yourself very bad right now and I thought you was a bit better than that. Was I wrong?

1 Like

To me it’s different, but interpret it your own way.

I am shaking my head right now. This thread has a chance at getting 404’d

Yeah the focus is off and it’s late for many.

3 Likes