Damn Ignoring every ticket I send, your game crashes on load!

Your game black screens on loading up the application every time. ive played overwatch on my pc before, i have a 1080ti i run wow, apex, cod so im not really sure whats the problem here. I’ve tried all your quick fixes, flushed my cache, reinstalled drivers even tried advice on the web nothing. but thanks for responding.

That’s usually caused by conflicting software, such as Razer Chroma. If you continue having issues, include your DxDiag here.

We’ve received a number of recent reports of crashes with recent builds of Razer Chroma SDK. Razer has been working on the problem for a while, and it appears to have been fixed with Razer Synapse 3. Below are steps to resolve the issue.

1. Attach your Chroma compatible device and install Razer Synapse 3 . If you no longer have your Chroma device, follow the manual installation steps below and Contact Razer if this does not work.
  2. If you still have issues, open your Razer Synapse 3 appication, go to the Modules tab, and install Chroma Connect.
  3. Restart the Razer App
  4. Go to the Connect tab, locate Overwatch.exe and toggle the Enable this App switch to the off position.
  5. Retest the game.

If that doesn’t work, uninstall your current build of Razer Chroma SDK Core Components .++ Instructions are under the header for The Chroma SDK supported games and applications aren’t showing any Chroma effects. How do I fix it? Be advised that you need to restart your PC after removing the application. If you do not have this installed, please contact Razer for help or follow the manual installation steps below.

It is possible that some modules were left behind during the uninstallation process for your Razer Synapse. Make sure that these files are no longer on the computer. If they still exist and you are unable to delete them manually, contact Razer for help.

C:\Windows\System32\RzChromaSDK64.dll
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RzChromaSDK.dll
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RzAPIChromaSDK.dll