Dallas Fuel vs. San Francisco Shock - FINAL

I think I remember they have to speak in English in comms on any mixed-language team.

they also had aKm and his amazing dragonblades

i just now noticed that viol2t is dpsing again

i-is the fuel about to 3-0 the shock?!?

1 Like

:eyes:

“Fuel 2! Bad guys zero!”

1 Like

everybody with their predictions…

1 Like

:point_up_2: :point_up_2:

1 Like

Oh, my 3-1 is up there. I’m about to look real smart.

2 Likes

What the hell were The Shock doing with under 2 minutes left on point B of Volskaya? That ult cycling was below Quickplay level. They lost their Zarya and committed Nano Boost to a rallied Brig that was nowhere near anyone. This is the worst I’ve ever seen them play.

get ready for the chat spam

:sheep: Spam :sheep: this :sheep: sheep :sheep: for :sheep: the :sheep: reverse :sheep: sweep :sheep:

I couldn’t care less about the owl and it’s mindboggling how anyone can stomache such monotantany.

1 Like

The comeback is still possible.

The Shock have always had the mentality about investing and committing to fights without giving up. It backfired this time.

Maybe the real big brain was Junkbuck…who Houston has now.

guess who hasnt watched any so far guys…

1 Like

And the fact that Houston has the most dominant rookie tank duo since JJanu and Bumper.

I’ve seen as much as I’ll ever need to see. None of them are very different. You could probably replay old matches and it would probably take weeks before anyone figures it out.

careful

I said about the same thing and was silenced for a day (Technically it was for another part but still)

and the rules say it is trolling so

Everyone here obviously thinks you are wrong, so you should just leave.

5 Likes

Fun time to remind people that you can ignore people on the forums via their forum activity page in the top right.