Dallas Fuel vs. San Francisco Shock - FINAL

Question? How many of you have been using this Sym strat on lunar colony attack? I’ve always asked my random team in comp to do it, but they never want to, but whenever someone is willing, it has never failed.

1 Like

This game isn’t even competitive. Hard to watch.

I do it every single time and it works every single time. I invented it you know :wink:

1 Like

OK, going off the games thus far:

Philly, NY, Seoul, and SF look Good
Spark, Gladiators, Toronto, Houston, and Atlanta look OK
London is in trouble and Florida, Dallas, and Shanghai are still… the same as last year.

AKM is back time for san fran to go 4-0

“What a frightening thought…”

1 Like

I struggle to convince my solo queue teams to touch the W key. They’re not using sym strats lol.

1 Like

spark and atlanta are both looking great so far but it might still be too early to tell

So whos getting cut first? Effect or Zachary? My vote is Effect

We will know more when they face better teams.

I would move Philly to the “Okay” category. Their Goats was very sloppy. Contenders has better Goats.

Why are they still playing?

For points?

Probably neither? It’s only been 1 match.

That is why I said they look OK. They performed, but against the ol punching bags.

Houston and Toronto looked good and bad simultaneously. Hopefully Toronto gets their nerves back in order, and Houston learns when to play it safe.

In the Overwatch League, Map Differential is a key tiebreaker for position in the Stage Playoffs and overall playoffs. The more map wins you have the better chance you have of beating other teams.

Map differential came into play deciding the advancing teams for the 2018 season

1 Like

They always play 4 maps at least. Map differential plays into playoff positions.

Well it worked against London…

Though London might have become Champions due to a hefty degree of luck.

i gotta say, sleepy’s zen looks way better this season than last season

2 Likes

OGE died using his shatter… lost it.

Architect right now…