Dallas Fuel vs. San Francisco Shock - FINAL

I hope Mickie still sees some playtime. Rck is clearly the better D.Va, but I already miss him.

I love his streams. They’re pretty chill.

SF has been hyped up a lot, and they might just live up to it. They’re a team that was building for season 2 all last year.

Really? It has been like 90% goats.

Oh look it’s goats vs goats again. Another exact mirror matchup.

Riveting stuff.

He wasn’t wrong though. It’s been goats almost every single game.

Comps are map and point dependent. Shrine and Village are Goats heavy sometimes.

I mean Shock did go unique at first, but the second one side uses GOATS, you have to match it, it’s too powerful.

If Pharah or Junkrat got buffed so as to kill the tanks it could go away.

Yeah, SF look top 5 imo. Expect one of Sinatraa and Babybay will be traded soin though, there’s not really room for 5 DPS kn their Roster.

almost 3 years of balancing

And overwatch is still just mirror lineups of the same 8ish heroes going against eachother :-1: :-1: :-1:

forced esport

And…Effect is a mess. Just cut him before he takes another vacation and demads Pharah be deleted on Twitter

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

They did finish out strong last season. They just got off to a
rough start.

I watched the live draft of the OW podcasters’ fantasy league. The running joke when someone took a long to pick was “How about Babybay?” laughs

Can I just say that Effect is looking like an absolute snack

3 Likes

uhhh either i cant read all of a sudden but are the valiant only playing once this week…?

Correct with only 7 matches per stage, teams may play 1 or even 0 games in a single week.

There are fewer games and more teams, so bye weeks happen now.

runs AKM - Effect as their DPS

YIKES, Fuel is throwing

That is correct, 7 games over the space of 5 weeks per stage. Only one Paris game as well :frowning:

They have also eliminated Closer-Opener back-to-back matches in the schedule

1 Like