Dallas Fuel vs. Paris Eternal - FINAL

i didnt even realize paris was a draw i thought dallas was already at 3-0

Totes Mc :goat: s

Can we please get 2/2/2 in 2019?

they should nerf zarya second bubble and charge… and goats would be done

But that would make Zayra a throw pick I fear.

So what? Everyone is tired of GOATS…though at least it wasn’t as dominant a pick as it was last stage…

nah
she is so dominant in dealing damage that picking her removes need for a DPS character

she can protect herself and second hero from any damage - which makes her also great defensive pick

and has opening ult

she is too strong and everything revolves arround her

So…my power decided to flicker on & off for 2-3 minutes for…whatever reason(other then some strong wind, I really don’t know why). It’s working fine now though.
Maybe it didn’t like how Blizzard world was going. :joy:

Here is my question, what is her role? What does she specifically provide to the team comp to fill the off/brawl tank position? Off tanks are often defined by being able to initiate the teamfight which Zayra has always been good at. However I feel what you propose removes that ability from her.

Goats can easily be destroyed by nerfing a specific hero’s ability, but the challenge is keeping all heroes that make up the Goats comp still playable in any other composition.

1 Like

sudden and short power outages happen… maybe grid overload, or they were changing something in infrastructure

Ngl I think Finnsi has performed better on DPS than Soon today

zarya would still be playable, but wouldnt cause sitiation where team doesnt need a DPS

is there any other hero that has simple ability that can save other charaters (exept for immortality field that can be destroyed tho)

Why won’t they learn? Why?

Just happy it’s fine honestly. Was kinda caught off guard.
…Although…now I’m more caught off guard how Paris is doing right now.

Both Dva (Defence Matrix) and Hog (Hook) have a primary ability with the main priority of peeling for teammates

reverse sweep incoming to Blizzard Arena station :slight_smile:

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

Nope. Dallas won 2-1…

1 Like

im TELLING yall dallas has looked way better since effect retired

1 Like

The next match should be a competitive one, the loser of this match can very likely kiss their Stage 2 playoff hopes goodbye.

ah yea… forgot there was a draw XD