Dallas Fuel vs. Los Angeles Valiant - FINAL

GAMSU JUST SHUT THE SPAWN DOOR HARD!!!

After Map 4

-
-

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

1 Like

No Way!

I did not expect Dallas to go 0 to 100 on that last round.

I have no idea what is going on anymore.

No one does. Not even the Fuel or the Valiant knows what’s going on anymore.

Oh baby D.Va car kills get ugly…

I think Decay has figured out how to bait and avoid the D.Va and now McGravy is getting tilted.

I’ll have to watch the replay later, but McGravy is looking lost during this last map.

The last win of the Dallas Fuel was on June 9th, 2019. Breaking a near 10-month drought.

Woo, team!!! Amazing Tracer play. Some of the best I’ve seen.

and custa was the only one who predicted dallas to win

THE FUEL WINS! They break a 10-month drought! We’ve done it!

My heart though needs to take a chill pill…

1 Like

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

I was there! And that’s so long ago! Ha, wow. It’s ok. They needed that confidence boost.

Ok, y’all, I’ll see some of you morning people bright and early for the China matches in about 7 hours…now get some sleep! Or a power nap! Or something that involves resting your eyes.

Wow the OWL is so much more fun to watch without Mei and McCree.

my body will not allow me rest until it is at least midnight est and then i will not wake up until its between 8am-10am est so i will be missing the next games

Matches resume in 7 hours everyone! Have fun in the mean time…

Wow it will be 2am til the next match =/ Im no stranger at being up at that hour, but Im sure a lot us will be asleep.

Hi Wyoming, how are you?

Just wondering for the attend home stand sprays, how are we suppose to get them now? Now that the matches have been cancelled for public outings.

There is no information on this yet. As soon as I find out, I will update this pinned thread.