WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Official Forums Pick'em Top 5
(After West Week 3, Day 2)
#1 JUNSEI 93 points
#3 NOSTALGIA 92 points
#2 WYOMINGMYST 91 points
#4 SICKONE 88 points
#5 KEYU 88 points
*Not Live. See the live leaderboard here.

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leadeerboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!
1 Like

Go Houston!

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face: :handshake: :cowboy_hat_face:

GL HF

1 Like

THE BATTLE FOR TEXAS PART 2! Let’s go!

I’m guessing the Fuel take this 3-2. I think the Outlaws spent too much time preparing for Shock and not enough for Fuel.

Guys

Dallas just beat the fuel

2 Likes

im going wit dallas winning 3-2

Houston 3 - 1

I feel it.

part 2? isnt this like part 6 or 7 by now?

I think the official title is “Battle of Texas 4: It’s High Noon Part 2 - The Search for more OWL Tokens.”

3 Likes

This is a good torb map.

I meant in terms of this season, but whatever.

ALSO, TORB SIGHTING!

Go Houst… torb meme comp… oh, never mind…

Lol… “HouCoach left the game”

3 Likes

Harsha has seen enough. He’s done.

i usually dont have the game open when im watching OWL…but i might have to start doing it more often…

thanks to tyler my game was open on the main menu and i LOVE the token drop sound

its like a 4d experience almost…tangible token acquisition

3 Likes

Can the team that barreled through San Francisco Shock do it again through Houston Outlaws? I think so.

Jake is playing!!!

…on brig again…

Copy Sombra EMP to cancel the real EMP.

Big brain.

1 Like

Insert Homer Simpson retreating into the hedgerow gif.

i got you

3 Likes