Dallas Fuel vs. Florida Mayhem - FINAL

High scoring round… I smell a draw.

1 Like

This is quite uneventful match so far. Most of time defenses just crumbled (for both sides).

Welcome to 2CP in OWL.

Isn’t Fusions English? Also Poko is Spanish. Also, yay Fuel!

I swear if Dallas loses this map it’ll be because they rolled with an Ana.

Imagine being the first team to lose to the Mayhem on Anubis.

I was gonna say the exact same thing…quit the Ana play and get back on your bread and butter…I understand you’re trying to get cute and maybe catch the Mayhem offguard, but the Mayhem have absolutely NOTHING to lose…and when you have nothing to lose, you are DANGEROUS (see: Washington Justice beating the Mayhem in the last week of Stage 1, which allowed the Justice to avoid getting the worst map differential that stage…and instead give the worst map differential to Mayhem, a title they would LOVE to give away right now).

Just a thought: If Dallas loses this, there’s a very real scenario where ALL of Chengdu, Hangzhou and Shanghai make playoffs

its still stage 2 at the end of your post :smiley:

How the heck did Dallas throw that?

If Dallas loses this match, the choke memes are gonna be real for the next week.

1 word. Ana.

<20char>

If Dallas chokes, then that’s 2 consecutive stages they’ve done it. Remember they were 2-0 in a winner-takes-all match v Boston in Stage 1, and got reverse swept

Grand finals news everyone! https://twitter.com/Slasher/status/1124045371762720768?s=19

I’ll be the first to say it since Twitch chat is going nuts with this meme. PAID FORUM POSTERS LUL

Hahaha if they thought the Dallas crowd was “disrespectful”, wait until they see the Philadelphia crowd.

1 Like

STILL its stage 2… not Stage 1.

BTW I think Florida Wins :slight_smile:

…did Xepher cash in all his scrimbucks today? He’s been good

For those of you that want a sneak peak at what a Philly crowd is like, here you go. Sadly the original video they were reacting to got taken down, so this reaction to that video will have to make do:

I recognise that name…is that the year that Cena faced RVD?