Daily thread of Please fix Sombra, bug list inside!

The bugs are not rare at all. I main Sombra and encounter at least one bug (not counting the LoS bs) every other game.

3 Likes

aside from the los bug which i get constantly and it can burn in hell

i donā€™t see a lot of translocator bugs but i also make damn sure i see that thing stop moving unless iā€™m in the heat of battle where more often than not i die where i tpā€™d because to the enemy its a giant blinking f-- me light.

1 Like

Hereā€™s to hoping they acknowledge it! Iā€™m TIRED of these bugs. Sombra would be in a much better spot if she didnā€™t get screwed by these bugs.

6 Likes

This happens to me as well. Itā€™s confusing, and the only way I know it happened is the 8 second timer.

3 Likes

can you please add that enemies hacked are red instead of purple?

2 Likes

Sadly, the bugs arenā€™t rare at all. The more you play herā€¦ the more you get a feel for whats supposed to happenā€¦ and the more painfully obvious it is how broken she is.

The worst part is that some clueless dev like Kaplan will probably post in this thread like he did the last one, claiming that all these bugs were fixed in 2017.

1 Like

i would say a sugar skull over their heads

2 Likes

but what about the ā€œultimate readyā€ symbol?

1 Like

true, I hadnt thought about that.

1 Like

Yes :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

sheā€™s my 2nd most played flanker (currently not total) and i use tp a lot so maybe iā€™m just lucky with that.

Bumping this for visibility just because Iā€™m tired of my friends (who have like an hour to two hours in her tops) trying to rationalize what I KNOW is wrong with my main.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s a video of a bunch of clips that show most of the hack bugs. Each clip is shown then slowed down to 0.25 speed for clarity.
h ttps://youtu.be/RjxdLrkg7Ew

2 Likes

They already see it, they just donā€™t care. Case in point: the mercy feedback threads. Every new thread gets closed and they all get directed to the original thread where they then proceed to ignore everything posted there.

2 Likes

Keep bumping and making noise. People made enough posts about Doomfist and he has been getting consistent bug fixed since his release. Sombra players are exhausted please fix her bugs. If you try and balance such a buggy hero you will never know where they settle until their main abilities function properly.

2 Likes

What about the instant hack on a hero that you werenā€™t targeting? Iā€™ve had it happen where Iā€™ve gone to hack someone and someone walks in front breaking LoS and for some reason it hacks them like instantly. I donā€™t have any video footage of this, but itā€™s happened pretty often and gets frustrating when I want to hack a Rein but their Moira or Soldier steps in front randomly and get hacked instead.

1 Like

Still scared my wife will go back into F-Tier

Sombra mains unite and bump until blizzard gives us answers!

1 Like

ā€œWeā€™re just a glitch in the systemā€

3 Likes

Thats what Iā€™m hoping will happen too, if we keep making noise they will notice eventually and fix Sombra. Iā€™ve been posting in both forums (general and bug report) for more than one month and will keep posting until her bugs are gone.

1 Like