Daily thread of Please fix Sombra, bug list inside!

Still no fixes, its best to just stop playing her until the devs sort her out. I am master on my main acc with her and I dont want to play a character that has hampered enjoyment due to bugs. I lose lots of hacks because of the LOS interim fix they put on it. This is not being escalated or acknowledged.

I have alittle over 400hrs on sombra and I feel the same way. Think I’ll turn to tracer and widow now.Maybe even new sym. But for now sombra sits on the bench until she gets fixed…:cry:

Someone remind me to upload my threads to this thread later on.

Here is your 30 minute reminder. :joy:

1 Like

reminded

BoopBoopBoop

1 Like

Check these out guys, If you want to link this into the thread, you can :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you guys so much :smile:

I have come with an internal fix for Sombra’s hack, in terms of design and coding. obviously, they can just speed up the hack to close the gap between the LOS bug and the hack. But this would be a very terrible idea, as it will make her OP.

The idea to fix Sombra’s bug is to make the hack code run in the enemy character. Every character in overwatch have Sombra’s code inside.
You might ask, what would this accomplish?
First, hack would be way more reliable that way, because what sombra would have is just activation to the codes in the enemy side, which will make latency a lot smaller.

Second, by doing this, you can shift the line on site to the enemy side too. So that it’s the enemy point of view that can break it. (when I say point of view I mean the surrounding point of view).
To make this clearer in terms of design and programming perspective. You can make the enemy character to have a surrounding tracker (internal camera) and link it to Sombra directly as a line.

Basically: if the line breaks between that camera and sombra by big objects, hack is stopped.
Also, trying out a lock mechanism to hack the character Sombra selects might help too.
I am not a high level programmer like the devs, but that’s what I think would work in my perspective.
in terms of buffing her even if the fixes aren’t enough. All I can think of is giving her a very small shield (10) that can protect the hack from disruption.

1 Like

you would think the DEV’s would see BUGS OF HERO NOT CHANGED but yet, they are up in their tower building the next hero with a billion stuns on a 4-6 second cooldown.

I’d like to keep the thread strictly about bugs, but thanks for the links!

Blizz pls notice us!

2 Likes

Makes sense! I am going post a video of this bug that happened to me yesterday.

2 Likes

Bumping for visibility

1 Like

Added! Thanks, I only had a few examples of that one.

1 Like

Was reviewing one of my oldest sombra videos and saw how hacking genji worked back then.

The good old days

2 Likes

This is so frustrating to watch!

I was about to comment on how frustrating it is to hack high speed targets. However, the video above did the job for me.

A small bump. It’s been 4 months Blizz!

2 Likes

lmao, fitzy looking into the camera, he’s so done

1 Like