Daily thread of Please fix Sombra, bug list inside!

Bumping because there has NEVER been a time where Sombra DIDN’T have a bug and that’s ridiculous.

3 Likes

Every new update brings a slew of new bugs to Sombra

3 Likes

Some bugs have even been there since her release in the game more than one year ago.

1 Like

There’s a new “Phantom Hack” bug when you’re casting Hack, you stop casting & break LoS, all sound effects and animations tell you you’re not hacking anymore, but the hack somehow completes & your target becomes hacked.

I can’t find a clip of it, but it happens to Fitzyhere often.

3 Likes

If you do find a clip please send it to me so I can add it to the list!

2 Likes

Can’t wait for someone to appear and say #8 is intended even though:

2 Likes

seeing and doing are different things it took them over a year to actually buff her gun with the suggestion everyone kept asking to add and i’m sure it will take two years before they even bother talking about fixing her trans-locator but at least that’s not without reason the bugs are pretty rare and are hard to reproduce unlike 4 months into her release where she would always die and get stunned despite tping away.

The bugs are not rare at all. I main Sombra and encounter at least one bug (not counting the LoS bs) every other game.

3 Likes

aside from the los bug which i get constantly and it can burn in hell

i don’t see a lot of translocator bugs but i also make damn sure i see that thing stop moving unless i’m in the heat of battle where more often than not i die where i tp’d because to the enemy its a giant blinking f-- me light.

1 Like

Here’s to hoping they acknowledge it! I’m TIRED of these bugs. Sombra would be in a much better spot if she didn’t get screwed by these bugs.

6 Likes

This happens to me as well. It’s confusing, and the only way I know it happened is the 8 second timer.

3 Likes

can you please add that enemies hacked are red instead of purple?

2 Likes

Sadly, the bugs aren’t rare at all. The more you play her… the more you get a feel for whats supposed to happen… and the more painfully obvious it is how broken she is.

The worst part is that some clueless dev like Kaplan will probably post in this thread like he did the last one, claiming that all these bugs were fixed in 2017.

1 Like

i would say a sugar skull over their heads

2 Likes

but what about the “ultimate ready” symbol?

1 Like

true, I hadnt thought about that.

1 Like

Yes :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

she’s my 2nd most played flanker (currently not total) and i use tp a lot so maybe i’m just lucky with that.

Bumping this for visibility just because I’m tired of my friends (who have like an hour to two hours in her tops) trying to rationalize what I KNOW is wrong with my main.

2 Likes

Here’s a video of a bunch of clips that show most of the hack bugs. Each clip is shown then slowed down to 0.25 speed for clarity.
h ttps://youtu.be/RjxdLrkg7Ew

2 Likes