D.Va's Nano Cola Challenge is unfair for certain players

I’m talking about people who cannot manage to win 9 matches during the challenge period.

And people who don’t have access to Twitch.

Are there any plans to make these sprays and the skin available in-game for effected players sometime down the road?

Like you did with Nexus Challenges?

6 Likes

How can you not win 9 games in 2 weeks? I won all 9 yesterday between Lucioball and QP in about 1 hr 30 mins. I also left Seagull’s Stream up from 8 PM EST and went to bed and woke up and had all the sprays in the morning. THANK YOU BASED SEAGULL! You talk like it’s hard to make a free Twitch account and link it to your bnet account.

129 Likes

Yeah…it’s not hard to win 9 games within 2 WEEKS.

58 Likes

For many people that’s true.

But there are folks out there with limited playtime and limited access to internet/twitch. Perhaps their twitch access is blocked. Perhaps the internet usage is rationed.

Blizzard should not discriminate against these players. Nor should we.

3 Likes

I got my 9 wins within about 3 - 4 hours, come on dude It’s really not hard.
You have 2 weeks that’s plenty of time.

18 Likes

That’s why they gave us 2 weeks

18 Likes

only when you are on vacation… but that can be said about all events.

15 Likes

i played like three games in death match and only won once.

was weird cus I kept getting double/triple attacked by people whenever i saw someone.

1 Like

First off, you only get sprays for watching the twitch streams. It’s nothing huge.

Now the Dva challenge itself requires 9 wins in Quickplay, Arcade or Comp. So unless you’re the most unlucky player in the world it’s pretty easy to get.

17 Likes

When the event started yesterday I still needed 6/9 Arcade wins, since I had won 3 Arcade games Monday before the event was a thing. Lucioball QP is the easiest, you’re bound to win some even if you suck by just being carried. I got those 6 Lucioball wins in like no more than 7-8 tries. Then I hopped into QP and got a good group in LFG and we rolled 3 games in a row.

1 Like

If you can’t get 9 wins in 2 weeks then maybe you should just try a different game altogether because this one’s not for you.

I was thinking about how it should be MORE than 9 wins because it’s pretty easy to smash out in a single evening.

10 Likes

You really are overreacting, I mean it is nine matches in two WEEKS it is tehniclly barely hour of playing time, (average match is like 10 min) and you have 336 hours to do it. I did the challenge and I was not even aware that I did it. Just relax and play the game.

5 Likes

Sometimes you won’t be able to get limited time events. It happens.

6 Likes

Even if you’re a busy person, you have two weeks and Lucioball matches are like 5 minutes.

4 Likes

9 wins in two weeks can be relatively easy. I mean arcade allows 3 loot boxes per week for 9 wins so…

1 Like

Idk seems like a good way to get skins, wouldn’t mind if they reworked the system to let you pick event items in the future.
Win 3 for 2 whites, 6 for 1 white 1 blue, 9 for 1 white 1purple and 12 for 1 white 1 gold. Over the course of the event or Somthing like that.

1 Like

Do you understand the definition of the word challenge or are you just being obtuse for the sake of trolling?

12 Likes

And that was terrible. Why even have exclusive items if going to add them to regular loot anyway?

The skin is super easy to get. You have half a month to do something that is doable in 1 day.

About the twitch thing, that may be kinda flawed if no one is streaming when you need it but so far there has been at least 1 active streamer at any time.

5 Likes

Not everyone can participate in the challenge.

Just look at the Nexus Challenge.

3 Likes

The challenge is so dumb though that I don’t even know why they bothered making it a challenge. Why not just release the cosmetics? Hell they could’ve put them in the game as base coin prices and some suckers might’ve bought lootboxes and made them more money. How couldn’t they have just thought of this? Too much backlash probably would’ve happened.

1 Like